Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 8 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

No, no there isn't. You're an attention whore, and that's a ******* shallow puddle
Trust me you've missed the point middle of the posts and you've scooped it with clown shoes not even for a measly point... Tough!!!

My apologies... You're a tigers fan... You need to just take it.

It'll be all okay in the morning.

Petal

You don't want to throw down with me. I defended Essendon's right to an impartial hearing on the tigs board for two years, during which I had demands for me to not only be banned from the tigs board, but for my RFC membership to be revoked.

You rage quit here twice in a handful of months because people didn't love you enough.

Your call now, and this is 100% not persona

Petal

You don't want to throw down with me. I defended Essendon's right to an impartial hearing on the tigs board for two years, during which I had demands for me to not only be banned from the tigs board, but for my RFC membership to be revoked.

You rage quit here twice in a handful of months because people didn't love you enough.

Your call now, and this is 100% not persona
But Richmond lost badly... ?

I don't think you fully understand and I would appreciate keeping out of things go and kiss other arse... Elsewhere!!!
Time to go back to your match thread Caz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dingster... Sorry, I originally made a valid and humorous point that the stiff didn't get.

Big tip, if you have to explain you made a joke it's not that ******* funny

Or you lack a sense of humour... But then you follow The Tigers... Do you follow Freo... ? Just asking.

Isn't this where you run off to the admin or mods complaining that your being vilified?

No... I'm not being vilified???

dont tell me you've finally gotten over your persecution complex. If you are over the fake pregancy gag, you will almost be a normal person

dont tell me you've finally gotten over your persecution complex. If you are over the fake pregancy gag, you will almost be a normal person
Over all of that... Fake pregnancy was just terrible wind but i do have a mini human who just eats, sleeps, shits and crys!!! Possibly a Carlton fan in the making.

Over all of that... Fake pregnancy was just terrible wind but i do have a mini human who just eats, sleeps, shits and crys!!! Possibly a Carlton fan in the making.

bullshit

I am twice your age, an no mum I know has ever spent as much time online after giving birth as you. a new born is a major killer of energy and sleep, something you have no issue with.

i know this is a persona board, but faking a pregnancy is pretty pathetic IMO

bullshit

I am twice your age, an no mum I know has ever spent as much time online after giving birth as you. a new born is a major killer of energy and sleep, something you have no issue with.

i know this is a persona board, but faking a pregnancy is pretty pathetic IMO
I don't actually spend that amount of time on here about twenty mins a day then there're days I don't come on here. It takes a mere amount of seconds to post.

I am married also but you are partially correct but wrong... Have you got kids?

I don't actually spend that amount of time on here about twenty mins a day then there're days I don't come on here. It takes a mere amount of seconds to post.

I am married also but you are partially correct but wrong... Have you got kids?

more bullshit. you have spent more than 20 mins online tonight

if youre gunna lie, keep them simple. you are not very good at it

This morning... I live in the UK.

Unlike you I can multi task.

yeah, my life isnt complete because i dont pretend to give birth on the internet. woe is me, i dont know how i will cope

Remove this Banner Ad

Back