AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
East side media.png

Presents..........

JWS.jpg

A rouge element..............

As was broken sensationally on this weeks podcast by our very own Loonerty, we here at East Side Media have uncovered a heinous plot to steal coveted All SFA positions from far more deserving players through manipulating the highly contentious "utility" provision introduced by (I can't believe he's still admin) Cloud_ .....

By rotating their more active posters through various positions across the field in a desperate attempt to bump up their stats, the Bears hierarchy are making fools of the entire competition and mocking YOU personally. Only an idiot would be deceived by this clumsy slight of hand and yet last season saw one of the most popular players in the history of Qooty cruelly robbed of his rightful spot in the All SFA squad only to be replaced by a player with the most questionable morals within the league.

That's actually a pretty decent hypothesis about me and MBP. It was more that I want to play forward but at the same time MBP had too good a season to just leave him at CHF. We made it into a competition and we would retain FF if we could kick a bag, but we never did.

Now me playing in different positions for the last 4 rounds of Season 26, that was 100% to boost my numbers so I could slot in as a general forward.

To put things in perspective here is The Filth Wizard reaction to missing out on All SFA selection last season.
TFW.gif

And here is Cadaver's Admin application
1555041703240.png

Before I go too deep into the specifics of the biggest rort in SFA history, let me unveil the masked men responsible for for ruining your year and expose their role in this.

The Mastermind:

joshwooden_lance.png
JoshWoodenSpoon driven by his desire for a BEEZ three peat has brought the competition into disrepute and there has been rumours the new Admin may strip him of previous medals. Something i would endorse and I suggest everybody gets behind this movement.

The Doctor:
Gero.png

Doctor Gero was the brains behind the operation.

The beneficiary:
cadavermedal.png

Cadaver accepting one of the most undeserved All SFA medals in the history of the competition.

East Side Media reached out to the Bears leadership group for a response but all we received was this tweet

joshwooden_team.png

The height of arrogance.

Special thanks to por_please_ya for her excellent shoop work

Last edited:

View attachment 652886Presents..........

View attachment 652887

A rouge element..............

As was broken sensationally on this weeks podcast by our very own Loonerty, we here at East Side Media have uncovered a heinous plot to steal coveted All SFA positions from far more deserving players through manipulating the highly contentious "utility" provision introduced by (I can't believe he's still admin) Cloud_ .....

By rotating their more active posters through various positions across the field in a desperate attempt to bump up their stats, the Bears hierarchy are making fools of the entire competition and mocking YOU personally. Only an idiot would be deceived by this clumsy slight of hand and yet last season saw one of the most popular players in the history of Qooty cruelly robbed of his rightful spot in the All SFA squad only to be replaced by a player with the most questionable morals within the league.

To put things in perspective here is The Filth Wizard reaction to missing out on All SFA selection last season.
View attachment 652943

And here is Cadaver's Admin application
View attachment 652970

Before I go too deep into the specifics of the biggest rort in SFA history, let me unveil the masked men responsible for for ruining your year and expose their role in this.

The Mastermind:

View attachment 652963
JoshWoodenSpoon driven by his desire for a BEEZ three peat has brought the competition into disrepute and there has been rumours the new Admin may strip him of previous medals. Something i would endorse and I suggest everybody gets behind this movement.

The Doctor:
View attachment 652952

Doctor Gero was the brains behind the operation.

The beneficiary:
View attachment 652945

Cadaver accepting one of the most undeserved All SFA medals in the history of the competition.

East Side Media reached out to the Bears leadership group for a response but all we received was this tweet

View attachment 652973

The height of arrogance.

Special thanks to por_please_ya for her excellent shoop work

What's the TLCR version?

Maybe Barrybran would like to come forward and enlighten us all what went on behind the scenes at the Bears, become the whistleblower we all want him to be.

I don't buy him leaving the Bears on good terms. Here is your chance to help destroy the Bears Barry.

1555043143135.png

Maybe Barrybran would like to come forward and enlighten us all what went on behind the scenes at the Bears, become the whistleblower we all want him to be.

I don't buy him leaving the Bears on good terms. Here is your chance to help destroy the Bears Barry.

View attachment 652980
Part 2 will expose the real reason Barrybran left the Bears

View attachment 652980
Yes we did wonder whether this was part of his reasoning for leaving.

Stop putting me on the bench and back pocket and s**t you weak low dog admin campaigners. Will gladly give Dav’s thing back for my rightful wing spot two years running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop putting me on the bench and back pocket and s**t you weak low dog admin campaigners. Will gladly give Dav’s thing back for my rightful wing spot two years running.
Wow this is quite an unbecoming post for a beez medallist.

Wow I can't believe The Jesus (well the Hawks in general) are picking on someone with a learning disability. I think we have found the truth.
I have no idea either what this learning disability thing is.

But I always thought the Hawks were just a bunch of Bullies.

Prepare to be disappointing friend. I expect more disclosure during the Liberal election campaign.
You must pursue this .....this corruption obviously cost me the EKA last season .....it's the only possible explanation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back