Media Truth Is The New Banned Substance - Part One and Two now complete

Remove this Banner Ad

I've probably never been sadder than when I missed all-SFA last season. I almost packed it all in. I blame the Bears for this. Horrible mean spirited people.

I've probably never been sadder than when I missed all-SFA last season. I almost packed it all in. I blame the Bears for this. Horrible mean spirited people.

It's a good thing you had that special someone to follow you and help you through this horror.

Come to the Gumbies then. We've got some good, wholesome people that I'm sure you'd get along with famously.

Yep.

Stopped reading when I realised you are a MAFS fan.

The Furies are all on next season apparently. Why they want us on a cooking show I have no idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a good thing you had that special someone to follow you and help you through this horror.

He's not as supportive as you may think.

A bit needy in his own way.

Come to the Gumbies then. We've got some good, wholesome people that I'm sure you'd get along with famously.

You basically just admitted you went to the Gumbies because there is little competition for all-SFA spots.

Doesn't work with Wacky Tiger . He spends more on tissues than the rest of us do on mcribs
tenor.gif

You basically just admitted you went to the Gumbies because there is little competition for all-SFA spots.
This isn't Werewolf, Filthy. I have more of a chance playing in the ruck for the rest of this season at the Bears than I do the Gumbies. Plus I'm having a terrible season on the qooty field. I saw an opportunity to help the Gumbies without leaving the Bears in a bad shape and I've gone to help.

This isn't Werewolf, Filthy. I have more of a chance playing in the ruck for the rest of this season at the Bears than I do the Gumbies. Plus I'm having a terrible season on the qooty field. I saw an opportunity to help the Gumbies without leaving the Bears in a bad shape and I've gone to help.
Your contribution in the match thread has been game changing.

Now spill the dirt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back