Media Breaking News: Is one of the Grand Finals teams fielding a illegal player?

It is clear both teams should be turfed from the finals series, how should the premier be decided?

• Who cares, just punish both skippers approriately

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

An unnamed source has indicated that one of the Grand Final teams may be fielding a player who may or may not have been a previously permabanned player who may or may not have registered under an alias.

There have been whispers of a Discord chat and other equally reliable information, therefore it is necessary that both sides be removed from the finals series immediately.

It would be a travesty to have a grand final shrouded in such controversy therefore, it is best to immediately call this thing off.

What your solution is to skip a whole season. No Premier for S35 and S36?

Just because the Demons are odds on to win the spoon again in S36. WOW
In the future it will be looked upon as a dark and shameful chapter in SFA history.

An unnamed source has indicated that one of the Grand Final teams may be fielding a player who may or may not have been a previously permabanned player who may or may not have registered under an alias.

There have been whispers of a Discord chat and other equally reliable information, therefore it is necessary that both sides be removed from the finals series immediately.

It would be a travesty to have a grand final shrouded in such controversy therefore, it is best to immediately call this thing off.
And i suppose you're going to turn up on our B&F night half tanked as well lol.

And i suppose you're going to turn up on our B&F night half tanked as well lol.
In this circumstance, I expect both Tigerturbulance and damicky to turn up to the real Rising star awards, make fools of themselves and I'll demand an apology long after it is funny

So, Rioli2Rioli really is THE_GUN?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Circle of Life :think:
No, the surface of life and it barely scratches it.

pooh-think.gif

Back