Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually pictured this:

gollum-fish.jpg

So if two songs are tied with the same number of votes and no billies, do you give the higher place to the one with more votes, or the one that achieved higher ranking votes? Like one has 4 individual votes for 12 points, and one has 3 votes for 12 points.

Unless the winner and 2nd it's just equal

So if two songs are tied with the same number of votes and no billies, do you give the higher place to the one with more votes, or the one that achieved higher ranking votes? Like one has 4 individual votes for 12 points, and one has 3 votes for 12 points.

Most fives, then most fours etc etc.

Equal ranking, the only time we split them is if it's 1st and 2nd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK here are the results #SongContestResults (fix hashtags pls chief)

18 Back One Out Yes - And You and I [2 votes, 0 billies] <----- DQed for not voting

17 Broken Robert Miles - Children [2 votes, 4 billies]

16 The Filth Wizard Damien Rice - Cannonball [6 votes, 0 billies]

I've rarely had good falafel, they always seem to be too dry :/
GAZI does a delicious beetroot one, which is part of the reason I wanted to go.
I’m very picky when it comes to falafels because of the year I spent in the Middle East too . Mum makes delicious falafels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back