List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be looking at Sam Flanders, who is around 185cm, plays similar to De Goey. Trent Bianco, sorta reminds me of Gresh, around 180, averaged 22 last season, can hit the scoreboard. Noah Anderson, Matt Rowell, I'd love both since they both fit what we need but it's unlikely, could've got Noah if he's dad played few more seasons for us.

My choice would be Lachie Ash, winger, good speed, very good kick and finds the ball. yes, he played HB. He'd should be around 8 to 18 pick wise, so he might fall for us.
Flanders will be a gun.

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd be looking at Sam Flanders, who is around 185cm, plays similar to De Goey. Trent Bianco, sorta reminds me of Gresh, around 180, averaged 22 last season, can hit the scoreboard. Noah Anderson, Matt Rowell, I'd love both since they both fit what we need but it's unlikely, could've got Noah if he's dad played few more seasons for us.

My choice would be Lachie Ash, winger, good speed, very good kick and finds the ball. yes, he played HB. He'd should be around 8 to 18 pick wise, so he might fall for us.
I think the crows are a good chance to sell their pick 1 down this year. They definitely prefer to take the best SA kids, so if they can do that with a pick 4/5/6 then l reckon they would. I'd like to see us try and get a top 2 pick and grab Anderson or Rowell.

Jack newnes 2.0.Zac has speed but can't kick where as jack is slower but can kick Plus swans will want a pick 15 to 20 for him = yuck
Newnes can and can’t kick. Under pressure loops high, slow bombs to packs. Bit like Savage on occasions. I’d say he can easily change this, but he’re we are, years later..

Last edited:
Billings playing well in a contract year, who’d have thunk it?

Or maybe it’s just the year he’s finally hitting his straps.
I’m not quite as cynical about it obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the crows are a good chance to sell their pick 1 down this year. They definitely prefer to take the best SA kids, so if they can do that with a pick 4/5/6 then l reckon they would. I'd like to see us try and get a top 2 pick and grab Anderson or Rowell.

Would be a great outcome but hard to see how it happens. Does not look like we finish bottom 3, can't see what we offer for the Adelaide pick. Would be interesting if we had pick 1. Right now I think Rowell is the better fit for us - fast, clean inside mid a bit Clayton Oliver like. But Dean Anderson is on the board so that might swing things toward Noah - which is no bad thing.

Would be a great outcome but hard to see how it happens. Does not look like we finish bottom 3, can't see what we offer for the Adelaide pick. Would be interesting if we had pick 1. Right now I think Rowell is the better fit for us - fast, clean inside mid a bit Clayton Oliver like. But Dean Anderson is on the board so that might swing things toward Noah - which is no bad thing.
Yeah it will all depend on finish positions. Though if the last couple of years are anything to go by, the whole trade system is becoming more and more fluid. Fairly safe to say that what you start with has very little bearing on what you end up with.

Considering his team has been thumped by a combined margin of 262 to 69 in just the first 2 weeks of the season, this young fella seems to be going okay

i4258z.jpg

We were talking to him in 2017 I hope we’re still in contact.

I’d give him 850k and 5 years and give up this years first as well as an ameet special.

I rate him higher than Oliver.

Not sure about Oliver yet but he's gone to a new level this year and would be cheaper than Taranto or any of their other good players. He's got the low profile high output thing which is ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back