Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder who Steele goes to this week
Oh please Fantasy gods, please don't let it be Bray.

Although Steele hasn't really been tagging very hard so it shouldn't be too bad. After all he went to both Shiel and Merrett in R2 and they scored 101 and 99. And I don't remember him doing jobs on anyone else, particularly with him being the Saints' best mid so far in 2019.

Oh please Fantasy gods, please don't let it be Bray.

Although Steele hasn't really been tagging very hard so it shouldn't be too bad. After all he went to both Shiel and Merrett in R2 and they scored 101 and 99. And I don't remember him doing jobs on anyone else, particularly with him being the Saints' best mid so far in 2019.
"Doing jobs" are the words I used to train my dogs to s**t on command....fitting really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy VC failed and I'm scrambling for a captain option

Bray - worried about Steele tag potentially and the fact that his TOG is still quite low
Gawn - probably the safest this week but I hardly ever captain rucks
Cogs - do freo tag this year? Cogs been quieter after his 160 in R1 but maybe it's time to trust him again.
Whit - do freo tag this year? Whit was tagged last year in this fixture and he was awful, scared to captain him because of this but if he gets to run free he will be huge.
Danger - after putting the C on him last week I just can't bring myself to do it. He will probably turn it up on monday now,

Who is everyone going for that didn't loophole last night ?

Tough to decide between Danger, Cripps and Lloyd
Whitfield and M.Crouch also possibilities
Danger. I can't do it but you should, will turn it up to punish me twice in 2 weeks. If you also captained Danger last week like me, maybe go for Cripps or Lloyd as both should be safe 120s

How long until we start seriously considering Sam Walsh?
Surely we can’t. Rookies are too prone to up and down scoring and tire as the season goes on. To be fair to Walsh, doesn’t appear like he has any inconsistencies though but wonder if he will start to slow down or do poorly in Carlton thumpings. probably doesn’t have the ceiling you want from a captain choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back