Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Some real worrying signs for the wagles .....massively down on ground ball gets, shows their team doesn’t want to get down and dirty when it’s a scrap.
They just want to play bruise free uncontested footy
If we can manage to win half the games we play in the wet then id be happy. Altho we did manage to get over the line last week in a scrap 'just'. We just had the wrong setup of players tonight be they unavailable due to form or injury we may not have even had a team that could have stopped port. Prob no need to set the noose up just yet tho

Lol are you high? We're top of the ladder and you want to swap coaches?
Yes, yes I do. And it's April.

Scott's system doesn't work in big games and he's too rigid to leave underperforming players out of the side. Players like Guthrie keep coasting along knowing their spot is safe.

You'll eventually learn not to even bother with him. How he escapes sanction for Bay 13 level posting day in day out still beggars belief.
Yeah he jumped in at the end of the game an started ranting pretty hard. got me

You mean once the port was up by 10 goals they didn't continue to press the advantage? How surprising
Im sure they went at half time saying "lets just break even with the eagles in the second half" yeah thats it

Won us a premiership. Port played us to a T tonight. Very good win by them.
They did for sure but fox footy showed that ground ball gets stats and during your run to flag your team was just about the best , tonight and I’m sure last week as well you were well down.

As I said your team was prepared to scrap as well as still play your natural kick mark style.
Now not so much , hunger maybe?
Still early tho

They did for sure but fox footy showed that ground ball gets stats and during your run to flag your team was just about the best , tonight and I’m sure last week as well you were well down.

As I said your team was prepared to scrap as well as still play your natural kick mark style.
Now not so much , hunger maybe?
Still early tho
Yes, early days. Collingwood have also had a shaky start. Our midfield looks down, Vardy's been a liability. Need to change up the ruck tactics as it's not working.

If we can manage to win half the games we play in the wet then id be happy. Altho we did manage to get over the line last week in a scrap 'just'. We just had the wrong setup of players tonight be they unavailable due to form or injury we may not have even had a team that could have stopped port. Prob no need to set the noose up just yet tho
Mmmm yeah set up could probably been better but I’d be interested to know who you thought should come in?, apart from Rioli you had pretty much your best side on the park..
Even better than your gf team

Mmmm yeah set up could probably been better but I’d be interested to know who you thought should come in?, apart from Rioli you had pretty much your best side on the park..
Who goes out for Rioli?

Didn’t have Barrass either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really the AFL need to do something of the incompetence of umpiring WC in Perth.

Comprehensively flogged all game but double the frees.

Incredibly amateur that this continues to occur.
Review the tape. Port actually had the advantage of non paid frees and frees which actually had any effect on the game. Fair umpiring and fair goal review it would have been a 20 point margin

Didn’t have Barrass either
Yeah remembered barass after I posted, that said I’m not sure he changes that much , certainly not in that game where the wet weather rendered most of your talls ineffectual.

As I said your team doesn’t seem to want fight as hard for the ground ball, combine that with freo and now port swarming your defenders with some serious pressure and most importantly both teams looked to spoil/blanket/body up McGovern there’s some definite issues for Simpson to sort through

Yeah remembered barass after I posted, that said I’m not sure he changes that much , certainly not in that game where the wet weather rendered most of your talls ineffectual.

As I said your team doesn’t seem to want fight as hard for the ground ball, combine that with freo and now port swarming your defenders with some serious pressure and most importantly both teams looked to spoil/blanket/body up McGovern there’s some definite issues for Simpson to sort through
You’re right.Our aerial dominance is one of our main strengths and when that’s stopped or conditions such as tonight effect it then we aren’t as good unfortunately !

Review the tape. Port actually had the advantage of non paid frees and frees which actually had any effect on the game.

Wasted energy.

Lost the free kick count easily in both home games plus the Collingwood away game and you can go to those game threads and see people sooking about umpiring going our way. Port got the better of the goal reviews and a couple of iffy inside 50 frees, crickets on here. That Darling free and 50 goes our way and the servers would have melted.

Anyway we could've got 50 frees to 0 and still would have lost. Umpiring had no influence on the result at all.

Review the tape. Port actually had the advantage of non paid frees and frees which actually had any effect on the game. Fair umpiring and fair goal review it would have been a 20 point margin
Clear moral victory to us not that it matters.

Yes, yes I do. And it's April.

Scott's system doesn't work in big games and he's too rigid to leave underperforming players out of the side. Players like Guthrie keep coasting along knowing their spot is safe.

Really not sure if you're trolling now or not...Our system has changed, and our pressure rating is through the roof. We demolished Melbourne, beat Collingwood, lost by 4 points to GWS and won away in Adelaide.

Guthrie has played in the VFL for 2 weeks, and has earned his spot back on the back of two strong performances/Constable being rested.

Port have been good, but so have we. Both sides have changed things up, and both sides look strong. Port lost last week to a very undermanned Richmond, so not exactly sure how Hinkley is the better coach on the back of that.

Some people get so stuck in their opinions, that they refuse to change them even when the evidence is right in front of them that they were wrong. I've never seen a circumstance though where someone has requested a change of coach when their team is top of the ladder...just bizarre.

P.S. if you don't think games at the G against a Grand Finalist and away from home are big games...then I'm not sure what is.

View attachment 658225

this picture shows that it looks like Eagles supporters are leaving early !!!
Someone left early to take the photo as well then. Did a Port fan take the photo? If yes why is a Port fan leaving the game early?

Back