2nds Swans Reserves 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

#bloodsthickerthanwater

Well of course and welcome!

Reg has proven to be a champ over a decade. Even when he was struggling early days, you could see his game awareness. He was always an excellent mark.

I like Lewis and his endeavour. I just do not see an upside at the moment. To be fair, maybe he and the fitness mob agreed to turn him into a slow, overly upper body developed beast.

For what is it's worth, I thought he again struggled in the Ressies yesterday. Yes, he may fit the Horse blinkers and be tractable to instruction. However and at the moment I just see a slow bloke who is nigh on clueless in anticipating the game.

I still find it remarkable that he got games ahead of 2A in 2017.

I cannot for the life of me see how he can lift himself up from where he is. I really hope I am proven wrong.

Keep posting.

#bloodsthickerthanwater

Well of course and welcome!

Reg has proven to be a champ over a decade. Even when he was struggling early days, you could see his game awareness. He was always an excellent mark.

I like Lewis and his endeavour. I just do not see an upside at the moment. To be fair, maybe he and the fitness mob agreed to turn him into a slow, overly upper body developed beast.

For what is it's worth, I thought he again struggled in the Ressies yesterday. Yes, he may fit the Horse blinkers and be tractable to instruction. However and at the moment I just see a slow bloke who is nigh on clueless in anticipating the game.

I still find it remarkable that he got games ahead of 2A in 2017.

I cannot for the life of me see how he can lift himself up from where he is. I really hope I am proven wrong.

Keep posting.

I definitely see your point of view - he’s slow. But he was once much quicker.

I feel like he’s copped a lot of flack since a bit of an anticipated returned (hyped up by the horse not him). Do people think he won’t even get another run in seniors?? Because to me it seems horse is a big fan of him.

I definitely see your point of view - he’s slow. But he was once much quicker.

I feel like he’s copped a lot of flack since a bit of an anticipated returned (hyped up by the horse not him). Do people think he won’t even get another run in seniors?? Because to me it seems horse is a big fan of him.

cheers.

Yes. I think the Horse is a fan. In Rd1 v Footscray, Lewis was treacle slow by brain and feet. Have no doubt he will et another go but he needs to at least win his position in the 2s.

cheers.

Yes. I think the Horse is a fan. In Rd1 v Footscray, Lewis was treacle slow by brain and feet. Have no doubt he will et another go but he needs to at least win his position in the 2s.

That was not a great game for him agreed! Out of curiosity, how long does it normally take for dropped players to find form back in the neafl?

SYDNEY
B: 53. K McKellar 43. L Melican 33. R Stoddart
HB: 19. M Ling 22. N Blakey 31. H Reynolds
C: 32. J Bell 38. C O’Riordan 16. Z. Foot
HF: 27. J McInerney 47. T Pink 45. S Wicks
F: 46. J Amartey 60. H McLean 49. C Kilpatrick
R: 17. D Cameron 1. J Rose 42. R Fox
Int: 51. R Barkley 59. S Gaden 52. J Pawle 50. K Veerhuis
Emg: 57. N Brewer 58. H Ellem 55. K McGrath 54. L Swaney
In: 59. S Gaden 27. J McInerney 22. N. Blakey
Out: 8. J Rowbottom (AFL) 4. Ryan Clarke (AFL) 55. Z Youlten (omitted) 58. P Roseby (omitted)
New: 59. S Gaden
REDLAND
B: 11. S Mills 41. A Williams 4. P Yagmoor
HB: 7. M McGannon 9. M Stallard 12. S Miller
C: 35. B Bailey 16. S Cunnington 44. T Salter
HF: 13. C Cameron 8. M Hammelmann 5. S Cormick
F: 24. J Kennealy 21. L O’Sullivan 18. D Steven
R: 19. C Malone 10. H Bertoli-Simmonds 14. J Rolls
Int: 2. P Carse 30. C Franks 20. S Rogers 29. K Walsh 26. W Johnson*
Emg: 40. L Dwyer 45. D Fleming 33. J Huddy
In: 26. W Johnson
Out: 32. R Dadds (injured)
New: 26. W Johnson
*Denotes 23rd player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor last 8-9 mins of that quarter as Redland got on top.

Q1
Sydney 2.5.17
Redland 3.2.20

Wicks has been playing off the wing and has started well leading all comers with 8 disposals and 4 tackles.

Foot looks like he is tagging one of their mids.

Centre square has largely been Amartey, Rose, Foot, Bell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back