AFL Round 5 - All the Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how Jesse Hogan kicks 2 goals early on when they play him as a FF.

Watch the Newspapers write an article about Ross is a genius playing him as a forward.

The game has literally turned into AFLX.
If only that were true, would be great to get a few more colourful trophies in the cabinet!!

b8f35b69d1e976b35fa60eb6bba832f3

Amazing how Jesse Hogan kicks 2 goals early on when they play him as a FF.

Watch the Newspapers write an article about Ross is a genius playing him as a forward.

Both uncontested marks with no one near him. Was in no way good forward play he was the end of other people's work.

If only that were true, would be great to get a few more colourful trophies in the cabinet!!

b8f35b69d1e976b35fa60eb6bba832f3
The players would love it too. Look how happy Harmes is there. Maynard looks like a satisfied X player too. Petracca looks as though he is nursing a precious newborn

The players would love it too. Look how happy Harmes is there. Maynard looks like a satisfied X player too. Petracca looks as though he is nursing a precious newborn
Hahah oh my god I was thinking that too, what a beautiful smile!

Maynard looks proud because he can now retire having done something in a Melbourne Guernsey

I thought * it and just tipped every home team this round cause doing shithouse. Working wonders so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel this year is a tipsters nightmare. Can't remember a year with so many unexpected results. (Carlton the exception) I know it's early in the year but overall a good thing.
Since Gambling odds became prevalent in the 90s it's been the most upsets ever so far in the first 4 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back