Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
* me dead. Had GWS at -17.5 which I thought was basically as sure a tip as you can get.. * This season

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Hogan has had a very good game, and he plays his best playing a high CHF role and push him deep here and there.

You must have a low threshold for very good. He's been ok, kicking to him has been perfect today mostly from Walters.

demon21

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2003
Tasmania
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
melbourne/Chargers
You must have a low threshold for very good. He's been ok, kicking to him has been perfect today mostly from Walters.

In fairness it doesn't matter what Hogan does u find away to criticize him, He has had 22 touches 14 marks and kicked 3 good game in my eyes.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
In fairness it doesn't matter what Hogan does u find away to criticize him, He has had 22 touches 14 marks and kicked 3 good game in my eyes.

Because there are different types of goals
His first 2 goals were him running back uncontested. Literally any player in the comp kicks those goals. All credit should go to the kickers not the goalscorer. 14 marks is good but like I said every single one was uncontested. Freos kicking was amazing.

Those games don't impress me.
I thought Taberner was easily their best amd most damgerous forward

I just hate those goals out the back. Someone can be said to have had a good game if they kick 4 goals from within 20m uncontested, it's pure luck and relies on people upfield.

demon21

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2003
Tasmania
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
melbourne/Chargers
Because there are different types of goals
His first 2 goals were him running back uncontested. Literally any player in the comp kicks those goals. All credit should go to the kickers not the goalscorer. 14 marks is good but like I said every single one was uncontested. Freos kicking was amazing.

Those games don't impress me.
I thought Taberner was easily their best amd most damgerous forward

LOL do u watch football lot of goals are out the back, How do u know he doesn't out work his opponent pushing him up the ground and beating him on the way back. who cares about uncontested marks that can come down to the def hasn't got the fitness to go with him.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
LOL do u watch football lot of goals are out the back, How do u know he doesn't out work his opponent pushing him up the ground and beating him on the way back. who cares about uncontested marks that can come down to the def hasn't got the fitness to go with him.

Because I watched the game... both came from him jogging back to goal and being 25m in space. If that impresses you so be it.

demon21

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2003
Tasmania
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
melbourne/Chargers
Because I watched the game... both came from him jogging back to goal and being 25m in space. If that impresses you so be it.

Just cause u watched it on tv doesn't mean anything u cant see players out working there opponent before balls gets there.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Just cause u watched it on tv doesn't mean anything u cant see players out working there opponent before balls gets there.

They literally highlighted them both on tv and showed the earlier work champ.

I'm done here. I didn't criticize him so move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I’m watching this Carlton doggies game

It’s not bad, but I realize I have no idea about rules anymore.

It seems you can flat out drop the ball if you are tackled, but you can also tackle people without possesion

All so wierd

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I hope Carlton win they don't deserve to be below us and North. Every game they've been reasonable and it's their youth that's costing them atm. Melbourne and North should merge and relocated to Tassie. Not sure what to call them though. The tassie demon kangaroos. Scary mascot though.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Blues notched up 100 points for the first time in 59 games.
We suck but we haven't been as bad as that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back