Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They shit it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tears freely flowing down my face

R3J3oKcNm46MY82sDUhe55hlztDwNGKrCClSFl8BdBluPofKuDVu49m_droK-Mzu7MaP6GvIDWJn-Sp5DbXtfxxFo8SlnbheUnqdaY0ySUXEN1kTJKR--On2Al8AuEQ=w200-h150-nc

Finally, well done everyone
This has been building, but we needed a win
The forward line is looking good, the defence has been solid all year and the mids are learning

Wow - SPS and the continuation of Walsh!
Better let Soapy V take over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that Thomas was immense in the third quarter, when the game was there to be lost, if you know what I mean - showed great courage, judgement, leadership, and skills. Great to see Simmo and Fish looking more like themselves than they’ve managed so far this season. Equally great to see some of the usual BF whipping boys make meaningful contributions to our win, including Gibbons and Cas ... even if the latter still managed to build some trademark Cas moments into his game. McKay and SPS superb, as was Crippa, needless to say. How good was it to have big Kreuz back in the mix? As the poster boy of the new era we’re on the verge of entering, so apt that Walsh slotted the goal that took us past the (commentators’ and some BF posters’) sacred 100 point mark. All in all, a rather good day at the Blues office!

Back