Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Said the same thing. Posting alongside guys and gals who actually post and you enjoy chatting to is the most important thing, Blu. Feel for Andy posting by himself most weeks. Must be lonely.
It will be great next year when we are team mates at the Dragons.

Said the same thing. Posting alongside guys and gals who actually post and you enjoy chatting to is the most important thing, Blu. Feel for Andy posting by himself most weeks. Must be lonely.
He has Phenom for company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a popular man all of a sudden. Next year - while retired- I'll also be playing for the Bombers, Hawks and Dragons.

Isn't retirement supposed to be MORE relaxing???
No. You now try the veal.

RemarkableSoreBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif
No you're right - that was a bit lame. Perhaps you'd prefer the one about the St. Kilda fan who takes his dog to the footy. This mutt is a Saints fanatic, and this particular day, they're playing the Dees at the G. Whenever a St. Kilda player takes a mark or kicks a goal, he wags his tail and barks his approval. When the final siren sounds, with his beloved Saints in front on the scoreboard, he howls with delight, and licks his delighted master uncontrollably.

A disconsolate Melbourne fan sitting nearby has been observing the dog's behaviour throughout the game, and he says to the owner, "Geez that's a remarkable dog you have there. If he behaves like this after a win, what's he gonna be like after they win a premiership?"

The smile leaves the owner's face, and he says morbidly, "Dunno - I've only had him for 50 years."

No you're right - that was a bit lame. Perhaps you'd prefer the one about the St. Kilda fan who takes his dog to the footy. This mutt is a Saints fanatic, and this particular day, they're playing the Dees at the G. Whenever a St. Kilda player takes a mark or kicks a goal, he wags his tail and barks his approval. When the final siren sounds, with his beloved Saints in front on the scoreboard, he howls with delight, and licks his delighted master uncontrollably.

A disconsolate Melbourne fan sitting nearby has been observing the dog's behaviour throughout the game, and he says to the owner, "Geez that's a remarkable dog you have there. If he behaves like this after a win, what's he gonna be like after they win a premiership?"

The smile leaves the owner's face, and he says morbidly, "Dunno - I've only had him for 50 years."
I don't equate the Ba dum Tish pic with lame jokes.
I usually post it when I see a joke I find amusing.

As for that new joke.

Your dead to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back