Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Been watching black summer. It has pretty poor reviews but I've enjoyed it up to episode 5. Better than season 2 on of the walking dead but a fair way short of 1. I've found it tense enough and the zombies are actually a threat mostly. Episode 4 was terrible but the rest decent.

Been watching black summer. It has pretty poor reviews but I've enjoyed it up to episode 5. Better than season 2 on of the walking dead but a fair way short of 1. I've found it tense enough and the zombies are actually a threat mostly. Episode 4 was terrible but the rest decent.

Same here. It does some things poorly but other things more realistically in the way of how humans would behave in a total disaster situation. I like the long sequences with sparse dialogue - very suspenseful 👍🏻

Series four Peaky Blinders is really good and better than series 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Binged Huge in France in the last 2 days. It stars Gad Elmaleh, who is often refereed to as the Seinfeld of France. It's quite funny in an observational humour kind of way. He goes to LA to be closer to his teenage model son who channels Zoolander and spoilt brat. The humour is somewhere between subtle and taking the piss. I enjoyed it very much, but maybe at 8 episodes it was 1 or 2 too long.

Would recommend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost missed this
If ya enjoy love,death, and robots
Check out back ally on netflix....
The Kirlian Frequency

Been getting around Bates Motel after a few recommended on this board. Very watchable. Well cast. Digging it.

I reckon binging this would be best

It was a slow grind watching week to week when it was on

Loved it though; so underrated

The final season/finale is excellent

Highly recommended

I reckon binging this would be best

It was a slow grind watching week to week when it was on

Loved it though; so underrated

The final season/finale is excellent

Highly recommended
That would be tough haha so many cliffhangers at the ends of episodes. Good for a binge for sure, chewed up the first 2 seasons pretty quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back