AFL 2019 - AFL Round 8

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

don't think theres any disposal markets for De Goey, none that I can see anyway, but if someone comes across it please let me know.
Think this is the perfect game for him to play in the midfield. I did say last week when he was named in the middle he would play mostly fwd without Cox. But we have lost 2 inside mids this week and brought 1 in who has played 1 game in 3 seasons. The depletion of carlton's backline also makes me think we don't need his presence fwd as much. any bookies that I could request a disposal line/market ?

don't think theres any disposal markets for De Goey, none that I can see anyway, but if someone comes across it please let me know.
Think this is the perfect game for him to play in the midfield. I did say last week when he was named in the middle he would play mostly fwd without Cox. But we have lost 2 inside mids this week and brought 1 in who has played 1 game in 3 seasons. The depletion of carlton's backline also makes me think we don't need his presence fwd as much. any bookies that I could request a disposal line/market ?
Topsport have De Goey to get 19+ @ 2.02. Good bookie to use if you think he's playing midfield, can get all sorts of different disposal lines (25+ is paying 8.38).

Won't ever forget that game against Melbourne where he played full time mid and had the ball on a string.

Topsport have De Goey to get 19+ @ 2.02. Good bookie to use if you think he's playing midfield, can get all sorts of different disposal lines (25+ is paying 8.38).

Won't ever forget that game against Melbourne where he played full time mid and had the ball on a string.

cant find it atm?

nvm.. found it. thankyou very much mate.
1.5u 19+ @2.02
0.75u 25+ @8.38
0.25u 30+ @41.15

Last edited:
1.9 on Ladbrokes, why do you like it? He's named at full-back. Daniher out and Zac Clarke in. I would have thought Clarke or even Francis would play forward to replace Daniher?

At 1.9 there is no value there. I assumed it would be higher odds than that. If the dons are struggling to find the score board he is a chance to go forward...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.9 on Ladbrokes, why do you like it? He's named at full-back. Daniher out and Zac Clarke in. I would have thought Clarke or even Francis would play forward to replace Daniher?

Our named forward line is Myers, Saad and Smith. The teamsheets mean nothing. Hooker is the only tall in the side who's played forward for more than 1 game in the past 2 years.

At 1.9 there is no value there. I assumed it would be higher odds than that. If the dons are struggling to find the score board he is a chance to go forward...

He’s $34 for most goals at Ladbrokes, not bad with the dead-heat rule. SB have taken him out of all goal scoring markets so they must think somethings up.

Some value for tonights game at Lads.
Shiel 15+ first half $2.50 (special)
Ess Win, Merrett 30+ $3.75

Not a lot else going on for the round yet but a few others i like.
Dogs/BL
Macrae 108.5+ SC $1.87 Lads (conditions will suit)
Witherden U23.5 $1.83 SB (not going to be a chip scab game)
Hunter U27.5 $1.84 SB (above)

Other
Harbrow U24.5 $1.82 SB (Hanley back)
Miles U23.5 SB $1.82 SB (just don't like him, it's personal)
Coniglio U30.5 $1.84 SB (still nursing finger injury, playing more fwd)
Coniglio 2+goals $3.75 SB (above)

Sydney have covered 1/7 lines this season

0/3 at home With a points differential of -76.5
1/3 Away With a points differential of -33
With a total points differential of -109.5

Essendon have covered 4/7 lines this season

2/1 at home With a points differential of +19.5
2/2 Away With a points differential of -3
With a total points differential of +16.5

Key stats though:

How many lines has Essendon covered as favourite?

How many lines have Swans covered as outsiders?

Jake Lloyd over 30.5 $1.94 on SB.....He should clear that comfortably?

Has cleared it comfortably in all his games this year apart from GWS (tagged by DeBoer) and last week against Brisbane (wet weather).

I wouldn't think he would get tagged and the weather looks good.

I like:
Merrett under 29.5 disposals (Hewett tag?)
Lloyd over 30.5 (as mentioned above)
Z.Jones over 25.5 @1.94 and 30+ @3.75 (getting a lot of midfield time. Before last week's stinker in the wet he had gone for 31, 24, 32 and 27 disposals)

Back