Fraser Anning watch

Remove this Banner Ad

"Prior to his abuse and assault on two journalists at Cronulla on 26 April 2019, the last report sent by Sydney locals of Max Towns committing physical assault was again in the Inner West. A young man who passed Towns in the street objected to Towns' “anti-Antifa” hoody. Towns is used to being the one who starts on someone and met his match in a physical altercation. His opponent landed a few punches on behalf of everyone else Towns has assaulted in the past year. "

fd59e16479c5bdbbd83e6742d50a6508.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obviously 11 kids would take a lot of centrelink money no matter what religion
Blame the government, not the people. I'm sure they are not having kids just to make money, because it probably costs them more than they receive..

but isn't that the reason Anning put that picture there as if to say if you have a muslim for a neighbor they will breed like wildfire and take over?
So, he's stereotyping?

What do you mean by "take over"? Sound suspiciously like 'the great replacement' touted in the Christchurch shooter's manifesto.

Surprised Enoch Powell hasn’t been brought up, though had someone asked him what he meant by “rivers of blood”, had he said teenage girls would be blown to bits at a concert, young women stabbed to death in a rampage while out in London, or a fusilier decapitated in the middle of the street in broad daylight, people would have said he was a lurid fantasist.

well what mr anning is alluding to I dare say is that if one group has one or two kids and another minority group has families of eleven kids mathematically the group that pumps out eleven kids will eventually be the majority-not that I agree with that at all

well what mr anning is alluding to I dare say is that if one group has one or two kids and another minority group has families of eleven kids mathematically the group that pumps out eleven kids will eventually be the majority-not that I agree with that at all
You sound like Ian Paisley c 1985.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back