Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

He was poo in the first Q but worked bloody hard to get involved for the rest of the Game. Lycett and Ryder are one of the most dangerous duo’s in the Comp and Goldy (with tarrant’s support while they were resting forward) almost completely nullified them.

Definitely. He wasn't that great last week either but after quarter time he really lifted I thought.

He used to do this business all day long. His ruckwork has really declined over the last few years unfortunately.

He used to do this business all day long. His ruckwork has really declined over the last few years unfortunately.

You're another one that must have put your bigfooty life savings on writing him off.

He beat ****ing Ryder & Lycett last week, he's been good this year, and aside from one touch up last year, he was good all of that season as well!

He does something literally Polly Farmeresque, and all some can do is post negative crap. I just don't get the constant unrealistic negativity.

FFS, If Majak Daw had done that there would literally be a sea of jizz flying out of my computer monitor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he played a great game yesterday. His effort has been phenomenal almost each and every week, this year he really seems to be trying to burn his opponent by using his tank to push forward.

Doubt there's a ruckman in the league right now who's form has been as good as Goldy's over the years.

Yes but KC still has a point. Some of his skill errors are nightmare stuff. Not the missed goal from a very sharp angle but simple things like kicks and handballs. Not on his own there I guess.

Tell you what tho that tap gives me hope. Also that big mark he took in the forward line. That tap has good hang time and he is controlling space around the ball - I don't think he's jumped like that regularly since Boomer was still playing.

On a scale of titanium to marshmallow, how soft is this bloke?

I like him, and appreciate the good qualities of his game, and how he carried the ruck load for years when we were a decent team. Good on him.

But his presence around the football sometimes... well, there isn't one, is there?

Good game but Todd, y u no catch ball anymore?
1 mark tonight. Just 1 mark. His inability to take a contested mark is frightening.
The fact Scott refuses to drop him in 2017 meant that Preuss got zero game time and had to leave. Now this blind faith in Goldy is hurting us.
There’s NO WAY he can be dropped.

If people think that the dropping of Goldy is the answer to our prayers, they are seriously deluded.

Don't you play supercoach?

We have geniuses all over the place around here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back