Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

He should have been having a shot to win at the final siren. A chance to atone for the last time he fluffed a similar chance.
I console myself that the miss against Freo would have reappeared again tonight. It just would have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the best performance by any ruckman in any game this year, and yet there's still some on here that won't see it that way, calls of wanting that every week! Really!!!! Grundy is probably the only ruckman in the comp that could bring that every week and another suggesting that though he had 57 hitouts, "some didn't go to our advantage", Really!!!! feck there's some tosspots on here

A very good game by Goldy, but to be fair, his opponents were a kid who has played 17 games and was on one leg, and the Ruckman prodigy that is Zaine Cordy, the effort was there though, and he took 7 marks, the standard has been set, next week against the Ruckless Tigers I expect at least a repeat effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back