• Gold Coast by 1-39

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Gold Coast by 40+

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsons eh... Maybe we are trying to show him off to see if the Suns are stupid enough to take him off our hands

Parsons eh... Maybe we are trying to show him off to see if the Suns are stupid enough to take him off our hands

Maybe the club purchased flights for 22 players to the GC but only 21 of them have a return flight attached?

Bar Parsons the changes are fine though, glad we are giving Danger rest and time to recover, i think Chook is stiff... He's had 1 poor game and really would just be good to see him play the next 2 games as he'd be good for the continuity and suits the Swans next week

I guess Parsons was inevitable but I hope he gets the same treatment as Constable for a poor game here and there.
Depends on if Constable gets his hands on the stash of photos I guess

5 games. 4 times in the best players.
Fair to say Parsons has earned another shot, as a GFC player I hope he does well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Parsons is in the side I'm not so confident anymore.
It's annoying but only one player. Apart from him it's a strong and common sense team given what's available. Should still win easy although with Danger and Chook out we wouldn't want to run into midfield problems. Selection committee have a lot to answer for if we do.

It's annoying but only one player. Apart from him it's a strong and common sense team given what's available. Should still win easy although with Danger and Chook out we wouldn't want to run into midfield problems. Selection committee have a lot to answer for if we do.
What??? Because they left out an injured player and dropped a fringe mid.
Spare me TSD. Spare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back