Society/Culture Why is Melbin [sic] so out of step with the rest of Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you end up yelling at everyone?

Is it because you’re a sanctimonious rural flog who wants praise from the world?

Your tantrums have opened up non meat eating to at least a few people. The consumer switch has begun.
Oh look at you, you quaint little thing.Trying so hard to make out that people are upset and yelling at people.
And all, at the same time, furiously defending your criminal vegan mates.
Aren't you just a special sausage.
I bet Mummy still gives those shallow cheeks a good old squeeze.
Have you managed to spot more irony?

Oh god, I have.
Just look at you go.
Like a desperate, castrated fallow with a mob of wild dogs after it.

haha.

The premise of the thread started by that person is that an entire cty is out of touch.

C'mon Timme. Read.

Not an entire city, my dear, castrated rig.
Just people, (and I use that term advisedly), like you.

All I did was point out that you are creating your own persecution.
In response to this;
Take the boot off your head

Look at you, possum.
Telling us all how we all get things wrong and how to react because we are all enjoying freedom like never before...
All the while, people whose minds have the capacity to think freely are going...
Hang on a minute...
Last week I used to be able to say all these commonly used terms
But now I'm not.
Who did I upset?

What is this far left wing dickhead trying to say?
I'm making it up in my own head?

The liberals win a tight (albeit surprising) election off the back of some boomer self interest, and the delcons go into overdrive.

How did they win? Serious question. I am shocked that Australia voted for climate change deniers?

Is it really just the baby boomers? I think most people have given up on life and are accepting the world is fkd.

We have no hope with our govt but if we had a responsible govt, hypothetically speaking, at what point do we let the govt make responsible policy decisions based on science and expert opinions?

Like why are we still in the consultation stage of this argument when science and facts support one side? Everyine thinks that they are entitled to their opinion which is fine but an uneducated and ignorant opinion doesn't and shouldn't carry the same weight as an expert's opinion.

So my problem is that Australia just voted in a govt that doesn't care about climate change. I cannot believe this. The only thing i can think is that most of Australia secretly thinks we are fkd and it is too late to do anything.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at you, possum.
Telling us all how we all get things wrong and how to react because we are all enjoying freedom like never before...
Why do you keep doing that? Replying as if you're a collective or speaking on behalf of others.
Don't you think they have the capacity to do it for themselves?

I told you how you were wrong. I also provided a possible solution for you if you actually felt so strongly about it.

All the while, people whose minds have the capacity to think freely are going...
Hang on a minute...
Last week I used to be able to say all these commonly used terms
But now I'm not.
Who did I upset?

What is this far left wing dickhead trying to say?
I'm making it up in my own head?
You can still say all of those words...

You can even still write them.
It's just that on this particular website, part of the terms and conditions are that you can't use certain words.
They are censored from other people reading them. But it isn't hard to best guess what was written in most cases.

You're trying very hard to nail yourself to a cross over this.

This site needs funds. If it doesn't get it, it would no longer be here.
So either it tightens up on swearing and continues to exist. Or it doesn't and it stops existing.
You'd lose the ability to post W***** here either way...

Im at the age where I need to provide context for my references.

That guy is to comedy what Ross Lyon is to attractive, attacking football.

Why do you keep doing that? Replying as if you're a collective or speaking on behalf of others.
Don't you think they have the capacity to do it for themselves?

I told you how you were wrong. I also provided a possible solution for you if you actually felt so strongly about it.

You can still say all of those words...

You can even still write them.
It's just that on this particular website, part of the terms and conditions are that you can't use certain words.
They are censored from other people reading them. But it isn't hard to best guess what was written in most cases.

You're trying very hard to nail yourself to a cross over this.

This site needs funds. If it doesn't get it, it would no longer be here.
So either it tightens up on swearing and continues to exist. Or it doesn't and it stops existing.
You'd lose the ability to post W***** here either way...

Does Chief pay you for these reacharounds maarm, or do you just do it out of pure lust?

Melbourne’s an actual shithole. Melbournian’s don’t realise what a dirty filthy place it is. $500,000k for a crackhouse. Embarrassing

It's certainly a shithole now.

It was once a great city.

Melbourne’s an actual shithole. Melbournian’s don’t realise what a dirty filthy place it is. $500,000k for a crackhouse. Embarrassing

Yep. You ask them for what is so good about it and they tell you some graffiti on lane ways and food and coffee (which is no better than any place around Australia).

If it wasn’t for footy there would be no reason to ever go near that shithole

Think some of you guys have never been to actual shitholes before. Perspective is a beautiful thing.

Shithole is a relative term but been to plenty. Beijing, Shanghai, Moree, New Orleans, Nadi, Kuta, Brussels, Melbourne and Detroit are all absolute s**t buckets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back