Past #46: Lachlan Hosie - delisted after 5 NM games/3 NM goals - thanks Hose

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachlan Hosie = The Tavern
For those that remember that fine establishment
A guy I worked with as a young fella had a second job doing photography and dj at that place. He took me there on one of his shifts (it was the first time I'd ever been to that kind of fine establishment) and stood back in the booth behind the main floor.

Very eye opening experience =D

Lachlan Hosie = The Tavern
For those that remember that fine establishment

Google forbids a walk down mamm........ahem.........memory lane

Yep. That’s it in a nutshell

Thanks Star. Not great for the local clubs but I don't mind this draft, don't love it mind, just okay about it. Would be massively, massively against a mid season trade period though - seems to fly in the face of all of the club loyalty feels that AFL thrives on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Star. Not great for the local clubs but I don't mind this draft, don't love it mind, just okay about it. Would be massively, massively against a mid season trade period though - seems to fly in the face of all of the club loyalty feels that AFL thrives on.
Good luck. The Oracle, aka Wheatley, tonight declared it a foregone conclusion and that the AFL community was demanding it. He said itd be in within two years.
Personally, i detest the idea, but the Oracle has spoken.

I barrack for South Adelaide & we’ve just lost our second ruckman to the Swans in a matter of months.
Taken at pick 4 tonight after winning best on ground as the state ruckman a week ago. It could severely hamper our shot at winning the flag.

The other side of the evening is Glenelg (our main threat for the premiership) just lost their league leading goal kicker.

I barrack for South Adelaide & we’ve just lost our second ruckman to the Swans in a matter of months.
Taken at pick 4 tonight after winning best on ground as the state ruckman a week ago. It could severely hamper our shot at winning the flag.

The other side of the evening is Glenelg (our main threat for the premiership) just lost their league leading goal kicker.

200.gif

It’s bullshyte. South spends all the time, effort and money to scout, recruit and move him over for 9 weeks. And get diddle squat in compo.

I can understand why the players like it, but it must be galling for state league clubs.

It’s bullshyte. South spends all the time, effort and money to scout, recruit and move him over for 9 weeks. And get diddle squat in compo.

And then if they are really unlucky, he gets drafted locally and he ends up spear heading an opposition club's final charge at their expense. I really hope Lachie does well for North, but the system stinks.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back