Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will gould will slip down the draft big time imo.. few questions over him. Low star getter would put some off

If that draft went that way gwswould be the big winners

Appreciate the recent update eDPS

Sorry if you've answered before but I'm intrigued as to where you see Ryan Byrnes sitting now. I see he was in your first intake but now outside the 30. Someone I'm hoping to get a look at this weekend with Metro playing in Perth.

Think Deven Robertson is someone I will track closely after the champs as well, hopefully gets a chance in the second half of the year for Perth at Reserves level. Hard to break into their senior midfield at the moment.

Sorry if you've answered before but I'm intrigued as to where you see Ryan Byrnes sitting. Outside your 30 but someone I'm hoping to get a look at this weekend with Metro playing in Perth.

Think Deven Robertson is someone I will track closely after the champs as well, hopefully gets a chance in the second half of the year for Perth at Reserves level. Hard to break into their senior midfield at the moment.
Will Byrnes be back from injury this week?

He's one I'm keen to have a look at and I'm surprised he's not rated higher. Not that I'm am expert, just from what I've heard of him.

Sorry if you've answered before but I'm intrigued as to where you see Ryan Byrnes sitting now. I see he was in your first intake but now outside the 30. Someone I'm hoping to get a look at this weekend with Metro playing in Perth.

Byrnes is a tough one, his kicking and decision making with kicking has been too inconsistent but in terms of stoppage work, handballing and clean hands he is right up there, when his hammy is good I suspect he comes straight into the metro team

Robertson I like but hoping too see a bit more speed to his game, is coming of an ankle injury so hopefully finds that zip at the champs

Howdy, just for reference how would you compare Taheny (who is kicking goals at SANFL level) with Rozee from last year. Are they similar styled players?

June Rankings

View attachment 685799

Expect this to change significantly next month, still not overly happy and content with it but here it is
EDS, I see Mott has dropped out of your top 30 and he doesn’t appear in the 40 you name in the draft picks. He was named in the Metro side so why the drop in your eyes?

EDS, I see Mott has dropped out of your top 30 and he doesn’t appear in the 40 you name in the draft picks. He was named in the Metro side so why the drop in your eyes?
There are other teams besides Vic Metro named.

There’s 88 odd kids named in this weekends U18 Nationals teams. Can’t fit all of them into a top 40 mock draft.

There are other teams besides Vic Metro named.

There’s 88 odd kids named in this weekends U18 Nationals teams. Can’t fit all of them into a top 40 mock draft.
That is true but Mott was named at 14 earlier by EDS, hence my question to him as it’s his list. If it was your list I would of asked you, but thanks for your opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eDPS .. How do you rate De Konning and worrell as KPD? Has worrell grown ..listed as 195 on afl.co.au
Worrell has stayed the same height, De Koning could be anything but a longer term prospect for a team looking for one, hard to say if Worrell’s best role will be as a 3rd tall or proper key position player at either end so hopefully the champs can help answer those questions.

Worrell has stayed the same height, De Koning could be anything but a longer term prospect for a team looking for one, hard to say if Worrell’s best role will be as a 3rd tall or proper key position player at either end so hopefully the champs can help answer those questions.

OK Thanks for that. Only asked about the height as you have him 193 ..and they have 195 ... maybe something that will get cleaned up at the Combine.
De Koning looked raw but good to me someone I would hope we look at if he is there later than you have him going.

OK Thanks for that. Only asked about the height as you have him 193 ..and they have 195 ... maybe something that will get cleaned up at the Combine.
De Koning looked raw but good to me someone I would hope we look at if he is there later than you have him going.
Worrell was put down as 193cm at the start of the year even though he was down as 195cm last year, I think 195cm is the right height personally.

I think Sam could be a better prospect than his brother Tom who went at pick 30 so that’s where I’ll have Sam rounding out for now.

Howdy, just for reference how would you compare Taheny (who is kicking goals at SANFL level) with Rozee from last year. Are they similar styled players?

From the little highlights I’ve seen they have some similarities, Chris25 has seen a lot more of Tahenys better games than I have so he would be the best person to ask

There's some similarities in the way they move and look, but Rozee was the more accomplished midfielder as a junior. Taheny has a bit more Jaidyn Stephenson to him in terms of his forward craft. Last week in the SANFL, he was basically playing at full forward for Norwood when he kicked 5 goals. For a medium forward, his leading is exceptional and he marks at the highest point. He reads the play and flight of the ball as well as anyone. He's played some half back, but his midfield game is still a work in progress compared to Rozee (and also Stephenson).

There's some similarities in the way they move and look, but Rozee was the more accomplished midfielder as a junior. Taheny has a bit more Jaidyn Stephenson to him in terms of his forward craft. Last week in the SANFL, he was basically playing at full forward for Norwood when he kicked 5 goals. For a medium forward, his leading is exceptional and he marks at the highest point. He reads the play and flight of the ball as well as anyone. He's played some half back, but his midfield game is still a work in progress compared to Rozee (and also Stephenson).
Thank you, much appreciated.

Worrell was put down as 193cm at the start of the year even though he was down as 195cm last year, I think 195cm is the right height personally.

I think Sam could be a better prospect than his brother Tom who went at pick 30 so that’s where I’ll have Sam rounding out for now.

Any idea what his combine is going to be like speed , leap etc?

Having been doing it already in the SANFL he seems likely to debut and impact early if he gets the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back