Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If Grundy goes down Collingwood will struggle really bad. Huge void to fill. He is their best player, most important player. Forget about all their slow midfielders, he is their most important.

That shallow throw in that allowed Grundy a easy goal had to be called back and generally is.

If Grundy goes down Collingwood will struggle really bad. Huge void to fill. He is their best player, most important player. Forget about all their slow midfielders, he is their most important.
Yep. If Carey went down the Roos would never have won two flags under Pagan. If Bradman didn't bat for Australia they would have been very mediocre. If Freddie Mercury lost his voice, Queen would have been crap.

The Dogs won nearly every stat except Hitouts and the scoreboard. Deserved more from that game. They ran rings around Collingwood who seem to be fading as the season progress's. Heaven help them if Grundy gets an injury.

That shallow throw in that allowed Grundy a easy goal had to be called back and generally is.
If you looked at the positioning of the players you would have noticed that they were very deep, the throw was perfectly normal.

The Dogs won nearly every stat except Hitouts and the scoreboard. Deserved more from that game. They ran rings around Collingwood who seem to be fading as the season progress's. Heaven help them if Grundy gets an injury.
It's not our fault if your coach thinks circle work will win you games of footy.

Yep. If Carey went down the Roos would never have won two flags under Pagan. If Bradman didn't bat for Australia they would have been very mediocre. If Freddie Mercury lost his voice, Queen would have been crap.

Thats right, it goes to show how dependable those groups and teams were/are on their star players.

you know what I find funny, how that rule only applies half the time.

What about anzac day when we won every single stat and didnt fall behind once in the game but no every c*** head bitched essendon deserved it and umpiring won us the game. Absolute load of s**t the bias in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy being injured would be bad for us no doubt. But if you reckon we’re fading, then fine.
I’ll take winning nine out of our last ten any day.
Plus we are a bit skinny at the moment - no Elliott, Beames, Adams, Wells, Langdon, Stephenson and Howe off at half time.
I reckon it was a good fighting win.

If you looked at the positioning of the players you would have noticed that they were very deep, the throw was perfectly normal.

No it wasn’t it was talked about by the commentators.

What about anzac day when we won every single stat and didnt fall behind once in the game but no every c*** head bitched essendon deserved it and umpiring won us the game. Absolute load of **** the bias in here.
PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH SOMEBODY THAT CARES.

Games into Schache and Naughton, and fixing the balance between inside and outside mids to give their good ball users a chance - type of game Dogs can win in the future. Promising signs. Somehow have managed to get an array of average mid-sized stopgaps as their small forwards when it was a real strength in the past, it'd be easy for the Dogs to panic and go for another KPP but I reckon they back Naughton/Schache/English/Cordy in and go for the best natural small forward in the draft this year.

Pies had an uncharacteristically poor day (Maynard Sidebottom Treloar all shanked no pressure short kicks out on the full out of defence) and managed to win as good sides do in June. Nothing really to write about them from today.

What about anzac day when we won every single stat and didnt fall behind once in the game but no every c*** head bitched essendon deserved it and umpiring won us the game. Absolute load of **** the bias in here.

You know where else things only apply half the time?

How Pies fans pissed and whinged for a month about the Walters touch kick because "the margin difference cost the game" but then apply completely different logic to the goals the Pies gave up themselves, such as Beams completely missing a 10 meter target in defensive 50 from a mark (i.e. no pressure) to give up a goal directly to Hughes that gives the Pies the win by the same logic, but we didn't hear about that from 1 single fan...

And clearances. Be about the first time all season Collingwood has won the clearances

Back