Preview Essendon Bombers v Sydney Swans Saturday 6th July @ MCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to find that Essendon have only scored over 80 points once since Round 5. Their defence has been solid though. Expect this game to be a low-scoring grind.
They structured around a key hit up fwd in Daniher & have to settle instead for a half fit Stringer or Hooker... Their fwd 50 entries have been horrible IMO. Their biggest weakness is their fwd half & a strength of ours being our defensive half... so it's up to our forwards to win us the game in this one I reckon.

This the game McCartin needs to step up in and show us he can become a key forward.
I’d love him to have a massive game too mate, but he’s a 19yo kid. I don’t think anyone expects him to prove himself right now as he’s got a lot of improvement left in him. In my opinion, there’s no stepping up!

I’d love him to have a massive game too mate, but he’s a 19yo kid. I don’t think anyone expects him to prove himself right now as he’s got a lot of improvement left in him. In my opinion, there’s no stepping up!
And it might be a stretch if he’s playing down back. :D

individuals but we as a team together as one equally to put in max effort right to the end would just be sweet af to see

Whatever you do... do not let swansfan51 see... if there is anyone I'd rather not know then it's him. Cheers.
I just tried to issue a permaban but apparently there's some rule preventing me banning moderators

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back