Preview The official book version of the Swans vs Pies Round 1 (really round 2) Saturday 16th March 8:40am MCG Preview.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have the speed and endurance to run with him but Daicos will run to spots driven by pure footy IQ. Fox does not have that in his repertoire. He is an extremely hard match up. Nothing stupid or undisciplined but the physical approach is the best bet with him.
Wicks then

Collingwood Injury Summary:
Howe confirmed out
Pendles a Test
Krueger still out until R5
Murphy no timeframe yet for his return
Mcstay progressing well on his re-hab
Macrae just said 10 minutes ago on SEN that Howe passed a fitness test and WILL play unless he pulls up sore tomorrow.
He said he expects Grundy to ruck the same way against them

Macrae just said 10 minutes ago on SEN that Howe passed a fitness test and WILL play unless he pulls up sore tomorrow.
He said he expects Grundy to ruck the same way against them
Just quoting from the Magpies pages. Guess we'll have to wait until teams are announced.

Here's the direct quote by Macrae

Jeremy Howe (calf)

“Jeremy got through training today and it looks like we'll select him.

It's just how he pulls up tomorrow and he's got a bit to get through.

“But it was pleasing he got through training.”

Yeah, no pictures of Wicks. I feel like that would give the answer.

Reid in blue even further suggests Amartey is getting dropped
One day they're going to introduce a new training shirt colour and this board will melt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we must tag, I wouldn’t mind seeing Wicks in the role. He is a tenacious bastard and I think he would be very good at getting up and under the Daicos skin.

Can see some Pies players get into Grundy and giving it to him before the first bounce, hopefully our boys can back him up and be like get your hands off my ruck...

Did I not follow how it went down? I thought Collingwood dumped Grundy, not the other way around. Why would the pies players get into him?

I think we're stuffed overall against Collingwood.

We were lucky in the 1st quarter esp and overall in the 1st half that Melbourne couldnt score for s**t

Our forwards MIA against lever and may

Probably get absolutely blitzed by moore/maynard/howe but Collingwood actually know how to score and put on scoreboard pressure

If we do win, itll be by a handful of points whereas if Collingwood win it'll be 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back