Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had multiple chances to trade Kelly in and refused to do it due to his injury concerns, missed out on those weeks of monster scores.

But, GOD DAMN do i feel vindicated right about now in this very moment.
Still scored 100+, averaging 120+ and the damage yet to be confirmed - a little early to feel vindicated..

...and no, I don't have him..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s Sticky Fingers in Tragics one? Rough Sunday for you, amazing for me.

2295 Gawn donut

Related image

2271 final score with a Gawn donut
4th best in my league so above par - first time in a while.
Only lost by 270.

Still scored 100+, averaging 120+ and the damage yet to be confirmed - a little early to feel vindicated..

...and no, I don't have him..
Well, it doesn’t look good. Regardless of the result, even if he just misses one, it’ll make me feel happy inside. Because im not really in a position to either A) be missing another premo for another week, B) trade out an injured premo

2385 the filthy Hore screwed me esp with Logue & Noos on the bench.

Boak you kent!

Hopefully he & Crippla back next week.

Won my cashie & moved to 4th!!!!!!!!!!!

2,346 which includes a s**t wHore. Also Clarke covering Gawn (vomit), Logue 50 and Hately 40...with Daniel, Cripps warming the pine

Won all my league match ups despite Hore, Gresham and Hately trying their best to sabotage me today.

Looks like I will be joining the No Trades Club soon though with Hore and Kelly copping injuries and Cripps no certainty to return next week.

If only Chol was a M/F/D he could help me to plug some of the gaping holes in my team.

Hurry up and open. I need to stare forlornly at my team and think of ways I can make my 2 trades stretch out to at least 8 to get rid of steaming piles of s**t like Zerrett, Fyfe, Sloane and Houli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back