Strategy whAT can we do to support Zac Butterss

Remove this Banner Ad

What even is this?? I was helping run a Aus kick clinic with a few of the port boys last week Zac was one of them. He certainly has no issues interacting with strangers and is obviously well liked by his teammates. However when he was asked what was his favourite fruit he said “carrots”. Maybe if anyone here owns a fruit and veg shop they could talk him through the birds and the bees, the fruits and the veg ect.

What even is this?? I was helping run a Aus kick clinic with a few of the port boys last week Zac was one of them. He certainly has no issues interacting with strangers and is obviously well liked by his teammates. However when he was asked what was his favourite fruit he said “carrots”. Maybe if anyone here owns a fruit and veg shop they could talk him through the birds and the bees, the fruits and the veg ect.

Research shows that there’s a strong correlation between people who nominate carrots as their favourite food and awkward semi-psychos who mildly torture rabbits in their spare time. I think it’s a subconscious food competition thing.

This is rubbish. A rumour. Please!

There is only one way to confirm or repudiate this rumour, and it is paintball with Zac, Martin Frederick, Indigenous programmes coordinator Paul Van Den Bergh and the first three lucky people to like this post, tomorrow afternoon, my treat! (Please don’t like this post if you are unavailable tomorrow)

Last edited:
There is only one way to confirm or repudiate this rumour, and it is paintball with Zac, Martin Frederick, Indigenous programmes coordinator Paul Van Den Bergh and the first three lucky people to like the post, tomorrow afternoon, my treat! (Please don’t like this post if you are unavailable tomorrow)
I’m on Holliday’s but was going to put a shed together tomorrow. Would you guys be down to help me after paint ball? I’ll put on sausages and carrots for everyone after it’s done. Cheers.

I’m on Holliday’s but was going to put a shed together tomorrow. Would you guys be down to help me after paint ball? I’ll put on sausages and carrots for everyone after it’s done. Cheers.

BigFooty x port club working bee at mac’s Place. We exist to make our community proud!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me thinks some targetted team mates are stitching him up right here on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back