Prediction Final 4 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

On current form 0-4 but I don't think that will happen given other clubs are not exactly flying. I think we will sneak 1 or 2.

2 from the last 4 wouldn't be enough for finals?

2 from 4 will get us 8th spot. Only one win makes it interesting but the advantage is we have %.

You need to look at what everyone else has and if we win 2 then everyone has to win 4 out of 4. If you have won 8 games so far for the season you are unlikely to win 4 in a row.

Port have Essendon and Kangaroos away and you don't think they are capable to win 4 in a row. Port and Freo play each other so one has to lose.
Bulldogs have Brisbane and GWS away plus Essendon plus us so unlikely to win all four
Fremantle chances are remote unless they beat Geelong then winnable after that
Hawks have GWS and West Coast away so no chance

It is all hypothetical but we win this week we are more likely to make it than miss.

I have us beating st kilda but losing to Collingwood and west coast. We then sit 8th at the last round with port 9. We win we get 8th. Lose and drop to 11th and Port get 8th

We never beat the bulldogs in victoria, 4-15 against them, only time we beat them is finals. 1-3 i reckon maybe pip the pies only due to there horrible injury list.

Lets not take any prediction of enough wins and a final 8 spot as any vindication of the cub - well not on my part. Its just the nature of the game and the season

Giving the 8th best team on maybe 10-12 wins a chance at the flag is stupid. Lengthen the season so everyone plays twice and reduce the finals to top 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On current form 0-4 but I don't think that will happen given other clubs are not exactly flying. I think we will sneak 1 or 2.

2 from the last 4 wouldn't be enough for finals?
2 may well be enough if you examine the entire draw. I think we'll snag 2 out of 4 to sneak in but let's face it that will just be covering up the cracks of another failed season.

Well.. there is no way we are beating the West Coast Or Collingwood. We will beat St Kilda and the Dogs in Ballarat will no doubt touch us up.
I am predicting 1-3 from our last 4. 10-12... sad thing is 10-12 might get you in with a good % but the Eagles will smash us by 50 plus so we lose a fair chunk. Port could very easily win their last 3.. North, Sydney and Freo so I am actually tipping them to get 8th on 11-11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst finals team ever?

You forgot pic

d97caa60485b05deb9a5281d425e11fb.jpg

Well.. there is no way we are beating the West Coast Or Collingwood. We will beat St Kilda and the Dogs in Ballarat will no doubt touch us up.
I am predicting 1-3 from our last 4. 10-12... sad thing is 10-12 might get you in with a good % but the Eagles will smash us by 50 plus so we lose a fair chunk. Port could very easily win their last 3.. North, Sydney and Freo so I am actually tipping them to get 8th on 11-11.

I would think pies are a chance given their form and that’s saying something given our form!

Wins: Saints, and that once a year good game out of the blue - Pies.

Will be smashed in Perth and embarrassed on Mars.

Most likely scenario is having to merely win the last game against Bulldogs to make the 8, losing it because Crows, and watching Freemantle field a reserves side against Port who will win with just enough percentage to tip us out of the 8.

You know I'm right.

Wins: Saints, and that once a year good game out of the blue - Pies.

Will be smashed in Perth and embarrassed on Mars.

Most likely scenario is having to merely win the last game against Bulldogs to make the 8, losing it because Crows, and watching Freemantle field a reserves side against Port who will win with just enough percentage to tip us out of the 8.

You know I'm right.

Yep

Attachments

• 1564358801540.png
    1564358801540.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 85
I chucked $50 on Port to make the 8.. got them at $5.50.
I have picked them this week to beat the Bombers... Bombers have been up for a while, 5 in a row.. Port due for a win. I have Port going 3-1 in theor last 4 to finish 8th.
Crows: Beat Saints, Lost by 8 goals to WCE, Collingwood to beat us, Dogs to beat us. 10-12.. prob finish 10th and if that happens Don Pyke surely cant go on next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back