Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Round 20 vs St Kilda in Adelaide
Round 21 vs West Coast in Perth
Round 22 vs Collingwood in Adelaide
Round 23 vs Western Bulldogs in Ballarat (Mars Stadium)

Does anyone see us winning all 4? No.

Right now, I think we will go 0 and 4 and finish 11th or 12th and have a terrible second half of the season.

With 4 rounds to go, what do you predict our record will be. Will we make the final 8?

On current form, 0-4 definitely. But I can't help thinking, we will jag/fluke one (probably either the Saints or Dogs game). So, I'll say 1-3 to finish this godawful season. Just did the ladder predictor, and have us finishing 8th with 10 wins. Please, no.

Adelaide 36 -107%- St Kilda H , Eagles, Collingwood H, Bulldogs
Port 32 - 102% - Essendon, Sydney H, North, Fremantle H
Hawthorn - 32 - 100% - North V , GWS I , Gold Coast H , Eagles I
Fremantle - 32 - 96% - Bulldogs , Geelong H , St Kilda , Carlton , Port - one of Bulldogs or Fremantle will go to 36 points Sunday
Bulldogs - 32 - 93% - Fremantle , Brisbane , Essendon V , GWS, Adelaide - one of Fremantle or Bulldogs will go to 36 points Sunday
St Kilda - 32 - 85% - Adelaide , Fremantle , Carlton V , Sydney

Nobody is sticking their hand up

Comes down to percentage imo

Round 20 vs St Kilda in Adelaide
Round 21 vs West Coast in Perth
Round 22 vs Collingwood in Adelaide
Round 23 vs Western Bulldogs in Ballarat (Mars Stadium)

Does anyone see us winning all 4? No.

Right now, I think we will go 0 and 4 and finish 11th or 12th and have a terrible second half of the season.

With 4 rounds to go, what do you predict our record will be. Will we make the final 8?

2-2 and scrape in 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On current form 0-4 but I don't think that will happen given other clubs are not exactly flying. I think we will sneak 1 or 2.

2 from the last 4 wouldn't be enough for finals?

I just did ladder predictor and have us making finals with 10 wins on percentage. Beat Saints and lose to the rest. Combined with the kids still asleep and fresh memory of Port losing by 1 point, this is a great Sunday morning!

We must best St Kilda to have any chance.

Then with results going our way, it comes down to the Western Bulldogs game in Ballarat.

Saints and one of pies and bulldogs, most likely the bulldogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think this playing group has the resilience to win on the road in round 23 to make the finals?

I’m very reluctant to think they do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back