Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter German was recently over in Perth at a 40th of one of his former subiaco premiership players and had a lot of his premiership team mates there as well. He spent the night drinking and chatting to them so didn't seem to be to unpopular.

hes not "unpopular" he just doesn't fit into the establishment as he cant keep his mouth shut.
he cant survive long in club land as he argues and disagrees with presidents, CEO's and everyone.
if he just coached and didn't get mixed up in off field issues then he would survive.
not saying speaking his mind is the wrong thing, but not accepted in AFL scene.

hes not "unpopular" he just doesn't fit into the establishment as he cant keep his mouth shut.
he cant survive long in club land as he argues and disagrees with presidents, CEO's and everyone.
if he just coached and didn't get mixed up in off field issues then he would survive.
not saying speaking his mind is the wrong thing, but not accepted in AFL scene.

He's definitely outspoken, but it hasn't cost him that badly - four-year senior coaching tenures at each of Subiaco, Williamstown and Coburg. He had a working relationship with each of Rodney Eade and Brendan McCartney at the Western Bulldogs (not easy to manage).

I'd love to know what happened at Albury, though - that was very short-lived.

He's definitely outspoken, but it hasn't cost him that badly - four-year senior coaching tenures at each of Subiaco, Williamstown and Coburg. He had a working relationship with each of Rodney Eade and Brendan McCartney at the Western Bulldogs (not easy to manage).

I'd love to know what happened at Albury, though - that was very short-lived.
Had a dust up with some of the senior players and they went to the board and protested that they would all seek clearences to local clubs if they didn't sack him.

The rest is history as they say.

See guys, this is what this thread about.
Solid rumours with some scandal !!
Cheers

is it?, is this site really what this is about?
I posted Judd is known (rumoured) by some as the King of Rub & Tugs.
it got deleted as its "off topic"... ha what a joke, "off topic" would relate to this entire thread.
some moderator being a hero i guess.

wonder how long this one will last.

it got deleted as its "off topic"... ha what a joke, "off topic" would relate to this entire thread.

wonder how long this one will last.

They deleted my post as well, for being off topic. How can anything in this forum be off topic given the title?

I heard juddy doesn't mind a 'prostate massge' also.

Wonder how long this one will last.
Ha, me too. My post was off topic, but I'm sure they were deleted for being sexist, not for "off-topickness". :D

I wonder if they've deleted all the boring-as-batsh1t, club vs club, tit-for-tat rubbish that went on a few weeks ago.

The rumours re Judd enjoying the old rub n tug and hookers could definitely have some substance to them, his and Twigley’s relationship is all for show. She’s a cheating ****, I’m not sure why Chris stayed with, kids perhaps?

I worked at the same hospital as her when she was working as a speech pathologist and she seemed really nice and very down to earth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore loves playing from behind
Is this a rumour or basically a fact now?
I worked at the same hospital as her when she was working as a speech pathologist and she seemed really nice and very down to earth.
No doubt, doesn’t mean she doesn’t love the hammer and nose beers though.

Michael O'Loughlin, Peter Burgoyne and Adam Heuskes raped a woman and paid her 200k to keep quiet
O'Laughlin, Heuskes yes but thought the third player was someone different

O'Laughlin, Heuskes yes but thought the third player was someone different
No , Peter Burgoyne hooked up with a chick in the parklands across from what was Heaven nightclub ... Heuskes and Micky O thought it would be fun to watch but Heuskes jumped in and pigged it up . From what i know Micky O watched but was not part of the action .
I feel for the girl , the treatment of her was brutal and disgusting .

No , Peter Burgoyne hooked up with a chick in the parklands across from what was Heaven nightclub ... Heuskes and Micky O thought it would be fun to watch but Heuskes jumped in and pigged it up . From what i know Micky O watched but was not part of the action .
I feel for the girl , the treatment of her was brutal and disgusting .

And 200k was a hell of a lot money in the early 00s

Paul Roos wants a coaching job only because Foxtel is low-balling all its staff because it needs to cut costs for 2020.
Maybe Foxtel can cut costs by just having an appropriate amount of commentators. Is it really necessary to have two play-by-play commentators, two special comments commentators, a boundary commentator and then three back at the studio for half-time and full-time analysis every damn game?

Apparently Jobe Watson and Scott Gumbleton shared more than just a few lattes in New York together.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back