Painting miniatures, terrain and scenery.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm tipping it's pretty similar, can't wait to have a go but it's not like gw reinvented the wheel here
If I could spray on a base and then just do a few details it would be pretty good. Get these Warpath minis done finally.

If I could spray on a base and then just do a few details it would be pretty good. Get these Warpath minis done finally.

That's apparently the idea light base and one coat of contrast plus details job done

Just better marketing / distribution

If they do a good orange, I'll probably use it. Might try and find the quickshade and give it a go first
Wasn't the Army Painter quickshade impossible to remove after curing? I remember hearing something about it.

jazzee

Just grab a big white piece of paper and slope it behind the mini

Google how to do it; it's pretty easy

I tried that, i'm still bad at it :p

60356754_2071425066316427_1723393719584948224_n (1).jpg

Side note, flash photography shows up EVERYTHING you did wrong on a mini. I've gone over so much s**t on this guy since taking the photo :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah nice, goes alright? Terrain ends up okay?
I might have some pics in this thread.

It’s fine but detailed stuff is a bit iffy at times.

I need to learn to cut pieces up and lay them flat so the detail doesn’t sag.

The Spartan and Amazon living statues from Reaper Bones 4, they come in a pair where one is new, the other aged and damaged

R9yPtju.jpg

pczLznB.jpg

U7Z8MXf.jpg

EN1uRkd.jpg

h3zTKv4.jpg

mZeCHsU.jpg

I made the marble recipe up on the fly, and it's super budget - all I did was take my very watery bottle of Vallejo White Primer, brush it onto the grey plastic, which resulted in a typically uneven finish of little bits of solid white surrounded by grades of translucent white, and then wash liberally with Agrax Earthshade. The rest is AK True Metal Copper wax based paint, and Nihilakh Oxide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back