• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Co captains starting tp pay off according to Rucci, what we finally won 2 games in a row... . Big ****** deal. If you watched us play every week you wouldn't know Wines and Jonas were our captains !

We'd have to get a ridiculous offer to part with Wines IMO.

I also very much doubt his decision to leave won't change for better or worse depending on the rest of the season.

I can understand why he'd want a fresh start though, this has been an absolutely horrible year for him, and I have little doubt he sees plenty of s**t our supporters say about him. s**t has consequences yo.

I can understand why he'd want a fresh start though, this has been an absolutely horrible year for him, and I have little doubt he sees plenty of s**t our supporters say about him. s**t has consequences yo.
Sweet Jesus. If Wines is upset because people rightly point out that he is unable to play properly due to his shoulder problems of his own making, then Bonner needs to be put on special watch because the vitriol directed to Bonner this season makes any slightly less than favourable comments made about Wines look like compliments. FFS

I remember when vic metro (oakleigh/bentleigh) darcy byrne jones was really home sick and couldn't get a game at port. He was wondering what he was doing at port. Then there was the time he slept through his alarm clock and got suspended by the leadership group for failing to live up to the clubs standards. I love Darcy.

I remember when Tom Clurey couldn't make the side and lots of Victorian clubs were trying to lure him home. He chose to stay at Port even though it wasn't the easy thing to do. I love Tom.

I wouldn't mind co-captains if it was Darcy and Tom.

Having co captains is an insult to our club. Happy 150th Port Adelaide, we don't give a s**t about the supporters or logic. Let's have co captains for no specific reason other than that of egotistical individuals instead of what's best for the whole club. They couldn't even justify it in the media without making any sense. Just another reason to move those selfish flogs on. They don't deserve to be at our club.

Wines had 22 touches and two goals against the Swans after coming into the side when youngster Zak Butters was ruled out with a bruised sternum.

"Initially, I was pretty frustrated with the call, but once I could think a little bit logical, it made a bit of sense," Wines said.

"I've had a really interrupted year so I understood I needed that game time in the SANFL."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen carefully to what Ollie said in press conference ... He is not leaving Port ..
Can't understand why you're copping s**t for being positive about our captain wanting to stay. Keep posting what ever you want M8 don't let the pack of bullies get the better of you.

Last edited:
Can't understand why you're copping s**t for being positive about our captain wanting to stay. Keep posting what ever you want M8 don't let the pack of bullies get the better if you.

giphy.gif

Sweet Jesus. If Wines is upset because people rightly point out that he is unable to play properly due to his shoulder problems of his own making, then Bonner needs to be put on special watch because the vitriol directed to Bonner this season makes any slightly less than favourable comments made about Wines look like compliments. FFS

I'm not someone who thinks players should be wrapped in cotton wool and shielded from criticism but Jesus Christ some people just want to beat a dead horse with the waterskiing thing.

He injured himself on Australia Day and for some it's still worth bringing up at every opportunity, even though he's had other injuries that have impacted on his season.
The guy admitted he stuffed up, obviously felt s**t about it and any time he says or does anything it gets brought up.

Just support the guy, it's not that hard.

I like Ollie. He could still be the player we all thought he'd become. Needs to lose some weight. Think his overhead marking is a bit underrated. Should be more of a weapon for him. Could still be a 2 goal a game midfielder. Just put the number 1 on and get on with it.

Would be interested to know his reasons for potentially wanting to move. Would have to be personal rather than Club related...

If Ollie stays, I'd be delisting Rockliff.

I am scrolling through this thread at the rate of knots so can't requote whoever said it but anyone who thinks that Ollie has suffered abuse or a hard deal from here needs to calm down and have a rethink and consider the deal that players like Bonner, Pittard, and even Sutcliffe to some extent have endured and realise that by comparison Wines has been treated like a prince.

Ollie has been treated very well considering his decision to ruin this season with his shoulder injury. Nah he wouldn't be complaining about his treatment. I doubt he is that big of a sook.
I still feel for Ollie but Jasper’s abuse has been next level, which I have posted many times. I am glad he has found his new club so welcoming. And he is a very nice fella too.

Back