Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perennial bigfooty reader is Tony
FWIW
@TomBrowne7
Just confirming my report on the @mmmhotbreakfast, Dale Thomas will meet with Carlton today and unfortunately won’t be offered a new deal.

@rickynixontoot 52m
I hear he walked out with contract..............a coaching contract hahaha
Call me crazy but I enjoy the absolute cooked units that are Tony and Chicken on Twitter far more than your Jon Ralph's and Tom Browne's. Call me even crazier I swear they are correct more than them also.

Call me crazy but I enjoy the absolute cooked units that are Tony and Chicken on Twitter far more than your Jon Ralph's and Tom Browne's. Call me even crazier I swear they are correct more than them also.
Agree and Nixons mail is rarely wrong for some reason!

I thought Judd said we wont be making a decision on the coach until after our season? (Might of been a player).

Shouldn't they still be doing interviews? Or going through a process still?

I reckon Teague definitely deserves the job, just weird how they were adamant they were going to go through a thorough process to identify the correct candidate and not make that decision until after the season.

Not crazy. Atleast they run with something and stick too it!

Browne will throw darts until something hits. He may be going to Hawthorn but Carlton also a huge player, Stkilda will come in with a massive final offer and give it a shake but he’s also happy at the Giants, even though he’s indicated a desire to go home to a WA club etc etc etc. Boring.

I thought Judd said we wont be making a decision on the coach until after our season? (Might of been a player).

Shouldn't they still be doing interviews? Or going through a process still?

I reckon Teague definitely deserves the job, just weird how they were adamant they were going to go through a thorough process to identify the correct candidate and not make that decision until after the season.
If I'm reading between the lines, I dare say we had every intention to wait until the end of the year however it's extremely hard to conduct a proper process whilst candidates are still working for the next 4-6 weeks. It would clearly be making us a bit uneasy trying to recruit without having a coach.

As much as it sounds bad I reckon we have cut our 'process' short and have seen enough from Teague. Strong push from fans, strong push from players, positive on-field results, he can start meeting with potential recruits etc. Just get it done so we can hit the ground running in the off-season.

We will get criticised like North did for pulling the trigger early but it's what's best.

i understand but what weve seen is our list is hardly at full strength. he offers too much by way of versatility.

surely we can pay him $400k/y over 3 years. he will most likely accept this offer which i believe is reasonable for both club and cas.

Giving Cas a 3 year contract would be very poor list management. Doing so at $400k per year even worse. Over him $400k for next year and then triggers for years 2 and 3 based on games played. If he goes he goes.

These 2 playing in the same team :hearteyes:

618153_ll.jpg

de066a755a21f3eaf3bc597fd9f08e47

#DareToDream

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks board:
"Spoke to a well known Melbourne sports journo this morning, told him my thoughts on Gill. He said his mail was that Cogs is coming our way and AFL aren’t happy campers about this outcome.
He also added that this is not the first time Gil has tried to put himself between a club and Hawthorn!"

Not saying it true just passing it on

I have only been on BF since the start of this year.. this has been my least favourite thread.

Let’s call this week a baptism. More bluemours right now dammit!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some have been on these threads since day dot.....and read every post...

You’re lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back