Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me the least important thing about Martin is his costs in terms of picks. We will flush out the required currency in other trades easily enough if we have to. I’m more worried about salary. Hopefully anything we offer him is highly incentive based.

Yep. SOS has also been fantastic at getting picks back etc. He started this whole rebuild with bugger all
SOS has been good..he goes to a lot of local unders games for a long time,plus his boys will have the word who will work.
Before SOS we had Rogers.....

He did get us Cripps

SOS has filled a skip full of GWS ......however,we did do ok as well out of GWS.....Just Waiting for Marchbank to go uninjured for a while would be interesting as well.......

I dunno if you’re aware but the AFL clubs and management groups, and even some people at TLA, are very uncomfortable about the close ties of player agents Tom Petroro and Matt Bain to Carlton. Bain used to live with Marc Murphy, Petroro is very close with Silvagni and LoGiudice. They manage Cripps, Docherty, SPS, Setterfield, JSos and others. I’d say Tom will definitely do his best to get Coniglio to the baggers.

I dunno if you’re aware but the AFL clubs and management groups, and even some people at TLA, are very uncomfortable about the close ties of player agents Tom Petroro and Matt Bain to Carlton. Bain used to live with Marc Murphy, Petroro is very close with Silvagni and LoGiudice. They manage Cripps, Docherty, SPS, Setterfield, JSos and others. I’d say Tom will definitely do his best to get Coniglio to the baggers.
Sounds mafioso-ish

The first few days of this week this thread was really enjoyable to read with positive and constructive opinions with none getting shut down but since last night I don’t know what’s happened it’s just one petty attack after another, today should be a day to celebrate appointing a new coach not to mention the hopefully positive news on the coniglio front. This thread is barely readable at the moment with some posters especially those supposedly in the know acting like children.

Well they’re gonna have to get comfortable being uncomfortable ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't discount Betts reunion just yet. Current talk of more than playing role being discussed.
Plenty to play out but more than just smoke.

As far as the Teague appointment goes, he is all class. Even after the busy day he has had, still finds time to text people back that he brushed shoulders with 10 years ago.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok update on mother in laws 80th birthday late lunch now pushed back to dinner!! Yyyeeeas
But

We’re in Hobart.., at least I can watch it
:$
next instalment of this saga expected to be huge.......

Don't discount Betts reunion just yet. Current talk of more than playing role being discussed.
Plenty to play out but more than just smoke.

As far as the Teague appointment goes, he is all class. Even after the busy day he has had, still finds time to text people back that he brushed shoulders with 10 years ago.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
is this an opinion or an ITK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back