Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I guess this means that the selection panel reckons this is basically our Best 22 minus Duggan/ Nic?

Would have preferred Cameron in for Petch/ Waterman, but not the end of the world.

That's probably shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic, really. A possible marginal gain likely lost by not giving the players continuity. As finals near we need to keep the list steady as she goes.

So let me try to get my head around this...

Half the so called experts are tipping Richmond this weekend because “They’re playing at home” “Their manic footy will kick more goals and overcome WC’s marking power down back” blah blah blah...so on that premise they must be tipping that Richmond will win this year’s flag? Cuz they’re also tipping a WC/Richmond GF.

TBH I don’t mind half the media tipping against us really, it helped us win a flag last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tigers centre clearances and that manic pack-surge is the problem and guys pinging goals from anywhere inside the 50 on the run. Bust that up and we're halfway there.
We like a bit of a run and kick around ourselves, and don't mind looking for the ball on the ground!?
We tend to control the tempo more when we get the ball.
Who's on Stack?
It's Gonna be a Biggy!
Bloody weather...we've played it all this year, bring it on!
Stack dropped for dusty

And nank out injured.

Nank outs a big loss for them i see hickey dominating and with any luck first hands will really help us this week given the conditions

Stack dropped for dusty
And nank out injured.
Nank outs a big loss for them i see hickey dominating and with any luck first hands will really help us this week given the conditions
Yep, posted such on other thread (Nank+Stack).
You'd think it'd help us, on one hand they don't appear to have their best 22 on the park, while ours is arguably better than last year, even with our outs, but then they have some newer young players also, who worry me a little bit, an unknown quantity, with that fast surge-ball stuff? How fit is Dusty I wonder?
But yep, need those first hands.
Am cautiously optimistic!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back