Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried about this game. Feel like we might cop a thrashing
Need you to back to your bedroom and grab your big boy pants please. Whack em on and come back.

Boys are fired up. So fired up one player lost a wedding band. That’s the sort of focus we’re displaying at the minute, nothing is detracting us from this game

(Wedding band has been found thankfully)

Last edited:
At our best we can beat anyone, but we've only seen brief flashes of our best all year.

Cliche city, but we really need a proper four quarter effort today.

Win, and we're in the box seat for back to back. Nervous poos for all! :poo:

Eagles by 5 points. Darling BOG but he fails to seal the game with 30 seconds to go after going full Jack Darling, leading to a tense ending where the ball is locked in Richmond's forward line for what feels like forever. Shep smothers Richmond's last kick of the game to rapturous applause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Goddamn Motherf*king game day!! (excuse my Samuel Jackson expletive) WooHoo!
The superstitious side of me is deeply concerned about an ambush, that they have a plan to completely dismantle us and run rings around us.
The campaigner side of me wants to see the 'finals mode' Eagles unveiled, to see them play in beast mode at ground level, and with clean clinical aerial surgery! With JK kicking some big fat porky sausages!
Nervous and excited as all get out...
Bring it home Eagles!

What a stupid time to have a marquee game. It's a stupid time in Melbourne, a really stupid time to be watching it in Perth, and I have to get up at 4AM if I want to watch it live here.
It's not as if they couldn't have predicted that the game of the 2018 premiers vs. 2018 minor premiers (and 2017 premiers) is likely to end up being a clash between two highly ranked teams.

The AFL are always trying to * with the WCE routine to gain a Vic advantage ..So don`t be so surprised ..

Need you to back to your bedroom and grab your big boy pants please. Whack em in and come back.

Boys are fired up. So fired up one player lost a wedding band. That’s the sort of focus we’re displaying at the minute, nothing is detracting us from this game

(Wedding band has been found thankfully)
Ok west coast by 57.

Goes to games at thread: **** you stupid **** how are you playing so **** ****. How did we just lose that?

Am I doing it right now?

I'm going to stay out of this thread today (once the game starts). "Know thyself" and all that. The emotion is simply going to be too high for me to even come close to maintaining any sense of decorum or rationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back