Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not trying make accusations of any potential agenda, but recent form from the umpiring fraternity is suggestive that Lynch will be paid several free kicks on goal and Kennedy in particular, will not, given the exact same situation.

There will be melts aplenty today.

I'm not trying make accusations of any potential agenda, but recent form from the umpiring fraternity is suggestive that Lynch will be paid several free kicks on goal and Kennedy in particular, will not, given the exact same situation.

There will be melts aplenty today.
Kennedy will give away 2 free kicks and recieve zero. Its a well worn path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Schoey news rough Badger? He was going to lose his spot next week to Duggan anyway and Rotham is better for Team Balance.

Cameron to remove Waterman and if not Nic Nat will.

Concerned about our inconsistency.

If we arent switched on 100 percent game time I can see Richmond kicking quick goals and getting a lead.
Our best is good enough to win comfortably but our worst is our issue and it swings within every game between.

Why is Schoey news rough Badger? He was going to lose his spot next week to Duggan anyway and Rotham is better for Team Balance.

Cameron to remove Waterman and if not Nic Nat will.

Because we don’t have Duggan this week, and I like Schoey on Lynch/Riewoldt better than I like Rotham on those guys. If we don’t go with Rotham on them it will require the shuffling of some matchups we probably already had set. Just a minor inconvenience, but an inconvenience all the same.

We don’t actually need to solve next week’s selection issues an hour before this week’s game mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back