Preview Rd 23 Roos v GoDeez

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else slightly concerned for Benny's chance at the Coleman? Cameron's a chance to come back against Gold Coast, and Melbourne will be well aware that we'll be looking for Ben most of the game, so they might plan to neutralise him accordingly.

North Melbourne has its own injury issues to monitor, with All Australian hopeful Robbie Tarrant (ankle), tough onballer Jed Anderson (hamstring) and former Giant Paul Ahern all in doubt for the Tasmania contest against the Dees. Tarrant and Anderson were hurt during the Roos' thumping victory over Port Adelaide, while Ahern didn't even make it to the opening siren after pulling up sore in the warm-up.

A sore Robbie Tarrant with Ben Cunnington after the Roos' big win. Picture: AFL Photos

706859_lp.jpg

If he's standing on the thing, he can play.

What is 7 times cited against us and twice clipped Goldy.

He's about the only player in the AFL I'd happily watch one of ours go all Hall vs Staker on.
Wasn't just a clip either. It was a dog act, in the Hodge mold.

Anyone else slightly concerned for Benny's chance at the Coleman? Cameron's a chance to come back against Gold Coast, and Melbourne will be well aware that we'll be looking for Ben most of the game, so they might plan to neutralise him accordingly.
I can't see Cameron kicking more than 6. So Brown needs 3 goals in Tassie to win it outright. I would say he should get that regardless of how Melbourne plan for him.

I can't see Cameron kicking more than 6. So Brown needs 3 goals in Tassie to win it outright. I would say he should get that regardless of how Melbourne plan for him.

I'd like to think so, just don't think I could bear to see it snatched from Ben again.

FWIW, Roughy got 6 on GC so who knows how Cameron could go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Jordy squibbed one against us in a practice match and Pratty laughed at him?

Extremely well. It was about 10 metres in front of me.

Lewis knew it, and he cracked the shits badly.

What is 7 times cited against us and twice clipped Goldy.

He's about the only player in the AFL I'd happily watch one of ours go all Hall vs Staker on.

jordan-lewis_vh5egyewn60411398ndub9ne9.jpg

I hope he's chaired off and tossed into the Derwent.

Why don't we take our entire backline and midfield off the ground after every BBB goal.

We let GoDees score then bring them back on to allow BBB another.

Rinse and repeat until Ben has 10. Should be done by half time.

Then take our entire team off for the second half.

Result - we lose by a few points, finish down the ladder to secure a higher draft pick and BBB wins the Coleman.

Win win in my eyes.

For those of you calling for Hosie. He was told by his line coach about 5 weeks ago that he would get a game this year. Almost came in last week when Ahern went out. Both he and Hrovat warmed up and they went for Hrovat. In hindsight it would have been the ideal game for him against Port. It will be interesting to see if he gets picked this week.

For those of you calling for Hosie. He was told by his line coach about 5 weeks ago that he would get a game this year. Almost came in last week when Ahern went out. Both he and Hrovat warmed up and they went for Hrovat. In hindsight it would have been the ideal game for him against Port. It will be interesting to see if he gets picked this week.
You would think he would get a debut after kicking a bag of 6.

And so it comes to this, a dead rubber round 23 game against our bunnies at the winter fortress.

Let's set the tone for next year

Rip, and tear.

Much like the most excellent protagonist from the Doom video game series, we have developed a reputation for eviscerating demons. Let's begin a new, eternal streak against these demons, and bring some absolutely brutal form into next year.

Melbourne will roll over and take that high draft pick and softer fixture for next year.
We’ve already tanked enough, we can’t go any higher on the ladder. You guys are in for a hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back