Preview Rd 23 Roos v GoDeez

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it set the tone for next year? We always win round 23 then lose round 1 the year after. Like basically every time.

The last time North won the last game of one season, and then the first game of the next was in 2003/04. And we did both in style!

Round 22, 2003 - North Melbourne 28.19-187 d Carlton 9.9-63
Round 1, 2004 - North Melbourne 23.11-149 d Adelaide 10.14-74

Before that it was 1992/93. Schimma's last real game as coach, and Pagan's first.

Updated weather, its been lashing down here most of the week so its going to be very soft.

Saturday 24 August
Summary
showers.png
Min 7Max 13Shower or two.Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mmChance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif
Hobart area
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Since I will be in Melbourne this weekend and without Foxtel, can I ask the bigfooty community,

where is the best place to watch North's game on Foxtel in West Melbourne or North Melbourne considering

that the basketball is on at Marvel at the same time.

The winds are back.

Here ya go mate.

xdulcogassachets_sm.png.pagespeed.ic.CZW1rHZ23D.png

Since I will be in Melbourne this weekend and without Foxtel, can I ask the bigfooty community,

where is the best place to watch North's game on Foxtel in West Melbourne or North Melbourne considering

The Royal Mail (cnr of Spencer and Stanley Sts)

If you want to head a bit further to Brunswick, the Vic Hotel will have large screen with sound & other TV’s for different games / sports.

If you want to head a bit further to Brunswick, the Vic Hotel will have large screen with sound & other TV’s for different games / sports.

How is the Vic Hotel? I've walked past a few times, but usually go to the Grand View Hotel nearby because it's a bit closer to home. Always thought about heading in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFAIK no foxtel at the mail

Bummer. The previous owner Mick, who was a North man through and through, used to always advertise that North games would be shown live in the public bar.

Three Crowns - cnr Victoria and Errol.

The Limerick

North Melbourne has recalled forward Mason Wood for its final round clash against Melbourne on Saturday.

Wood was named in the Roos’ 22, presented by The Wharf Hotel, for the trip to Tasmania and the club’s home away from home at Blundstone Arena.

The North number 32 comes in at the expense of Jed Anderson, who has been sidelined with a hamstring injury.

Tom Campbell, Lachlan Hosie, Tom Murphy and Ben McKay will be waiting in the wings as emergencies.

The Roos’ squad will train at Blundstone Arena on Friday at 1.30pm, with fans welcome to attend the session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back