MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen the replay of the incident but I thought i saw, in the ensuing melee, Yeo running in and picking up an Essendon player and slamming him into the ground (Like WWE style). To me it looked much more 'dangerous' than Nic Nat's shove.

Tell me I am going blind.
That was directly after that prick gut pinched yeo in a marking contest

Trial by media and the witchunt to get him suspended is already in full swing.

Yep. A bunch of pathetic Vic bias flogs trying to do their bit to help the team they played for.

Someone needed to call out Ling as the bias flog he is.

And to round of the impartiality Christian an ex Pies player as MRP officer.

The AFL and caring about integrity should not be used in the same sentence.

Tom Browne
@TomBrowne7

·
1m

Naitanui is hard to classify under the table. I’ve had a look at the rules. One viable option would be to classify it under the misconduct provisions - not the table. Providing it’s not serious misconduct, he’s looking at a fine.

He's a bit of a flog, but what he says here is spot on. misconduct fine incoming hopefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok which one of you campaigners sprayed their drink?
I love how the only people putting him are those who probably wanted essendon to win.

The disgrace is that the Bombers haven't won a final since 2004 and have been pumped in nearly all the finals they have played since then.

Yep. A bunch of pathetic Vic bias flogs trying to do their bit to help the team they played for.

Someone needed to call out Ling as the bias flog he is.

And to round of the impartiality Christian an ex Pies player as MRP officer.

The AFL and caring about integrity should not be used in the same sentence.
The panel on fox footy last night (Lyon, Brown etc.) echoed the same sentiments. Pretty much said that because NN has long hair, it's fair game. Lyon got on his high horse as usual saying that NN overreacted and that it was not on. They are on a mission to rub him out.

This is s**t behaviour regardless of who you support.

On the Nic Nat case, is there any chance that the MRO pull out their magical "potential to cause serious injury" card?

This is s**t behaviour regardless of who you support.

On the Nic Nat case, is there any chance that the MRO pull out their magical "potential to cause serious injury" card?

Of course there’s a chance, this is Nic, the only player in the history of the game who’s had the tribunal make up a rule during a hearing to get him suspended.

The panel on fox footy last night (Lyon, Brown etc.) echoed the same sentiments. Pretty much said that because NN has long hair, it's fair game. Lyon got on his high horse as usual saying that NN overreacted and that it was not on. They are on a mission to rub him out.

“If you have long hair it’s fair game” is a very interesting precedent to set, given Dyson Heppell looks like he’s doing a bad Freo mascot cosplay.

If that’s the adjudication, so be it, but Merrett’s just started open season on his own captain if so.

Its funny as Ambrose reminstration on natanui knocked about $50 worth of beers accross the crowd .

Just a bit of beer . I thought it added to the theatre of the sutuation . BT sure loved it .

The crowd were just giving merrett a head start on mad monday

Its funny as Ambrose reminstration on natanui knocked about $50 worth of beers accross the crowd .

Just a bit of beer . I thought it added to the theatre of the sutuation . BT sure loved it .
That should be your first indication there was a problem

The crowd were just giving merrett a head start on mad monday

Didn't even look like beer. Looked like water. Just trying to cool them down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back