Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant coaching!
Cameron rolled the dice by keeping Mumford on the bench for extended minutes the midway through the 4th, Grundy dominated as had all day and Collingwood made their charge but that final 3 or so minutes by Mumford to at least make it some kind of a contest was probably why Giants held on to win the game.

Well deserving and I can't wait to see Mumford go berserk in his final match of his career :D

Disgusting commentary from Brayshaw 10 seconds after the siren “what an amazing club Collingwood is to come back and nearly win” give gws some credit you massive flog missing 3 of their top 5 away from home and still win
I muted the 7 commentary team in the last 20 mins. Brayshaw was embarrassing what a flog he is and Ling runs a very close second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughead - front on contact - not called - goal
Grundy - push in the back - not called - goal
Heath Shaw - holding the ball - not called - players even stopped - straight down the ground - goal

Tomlinson - Out of bounds, allowed a clear 50m kick up to the wing.

My team? Didn't realize Melbourne were playing today.

I couldn't give a s**t who won, Geelong got beaten and that's all I cared about this finals series.

I'm not whinging about anything, you keep trying create a scenario that didn't happen and I'm simply responding and correcting you but apparently learning isn't your strong suit.

Maybe you should go colour or something? Seems like something you might be able to grasp.
Learning? I mean I’ve explained how your theory goes against reality and your response is “nuh. Uh. U. R. Rong.”

We get it mate. Like a typical Melbourne fan you’ve matched onto another team. And like a typical gws fan you’ve expected the AFL to hand you the world.

“I dun care if he run backward. He a diver. He got touch in side”

Did they abbreviate your name because you struggled with more than three letters?

You’re still whining about a decision from 2 hours ago mate. It’s okay. Your bandwagon side won. Maybe buy a giants membership next year

Back