Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon we should trade where we have a surplus. For example, in my opinion the Collingwood Board have NO decent In The KNoW posters.

So I’m prepared to offer Tencentpiece OR Carlton09 in exchange for Brodie Grundy.
thy will be the judge of who gets traded and where,
pretty sure......

Completely random fact here ... but if we pick up Gaff then the Blues will have a connection with all three Eagles who have ever worn their number 3 guernsey. Mainwaring - his nephew is our captain. Judd was our Captain. And now Gaff (who will never be our captain).

P.S. I don’t think Gaff will happen - the Eagles are in the premiership window so unless Gaff has urgent personal reasons to move back it makes zero sense

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clause 21.1(g) excludes any option to extend the term of Papley's contract. The argument that 21.1(g) does not apply to a "bilateral" exercise of an option does not make sense.

Suppose the Papley contract stated "if P plays 10 games in 2019 then either the Swans or P (i.e. both) may opt to extend his contract to 2024."

In this case since both may exercise the option, each may unilaterally exercise the option to extend the term of the contract. That is precisely what is excluded by 21.1.(g).

What if it isn't an option at all, and just the automatic varying of terms based on a certain event (playing a certain amount of games)? That's how I read the reporting of the clause and don't see why clause 21.1(g) would affect that.

Teague is the gift that keeps giving.

First McGovern, now it looks like Eddie and Knight.

Anyone got much on RK though? IIRC is la handy wing/HFF with a good set shot, and is more an impact player than a workhorse. Probably fits our gameplan more than Adelaide’s.

Lol

So I disliked a post by Juddernaut08 ... he's then taken the liberty of going back through my history to dislike a bunch of my old posts ...

This has honestly made my day

And this somehow matters whichever way you look at it?

Said it a couple of years ago: This 'liking' s**t is the worst thing that BF have done.
Instagram and Facebook have caught up and don't openly display them any more. When will Big Footy catch up?

And this somehow matters whichever way you look at it?

Said it a couple of years ago: This 'liking' s**t is the worst thing that BF have done.
Instagram and Facebook have caught up and don't openly display them any more. When will Big Footy catch up?
Liking I get. Stops the old "+1" posts.

The dislikes etc make no sense for BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back