Mega Thread MLB 2019 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon they throw in Snell for a couple innings?

I must say I don't know the Rays' bullpen well enough to know who the Rays will pitch.

Morton is at 66 pitches after three innings, so he should make it at least five innings before he's replaced (assuming he's permitted to throw 100 pitches).

Small win for the A's. First scoreless innings for the Rays with Petit going three up three down in the top of the fourth.

*, ever since the A's inked Davis to that deal, he's been horrible. He's been injured this season but he's not the player he was last season. Would have loved to have seen him plate Profar with a homer. C'est la vie.

As I posted yesterday our hitting has gone to s**t at the worst possible time.
Just announced since the end of the regular season we are 2-49 with runners in scoring position.
You would think that should be impossible but here we are

Congratulations Rays. Far too good for the A's on the night. Hope the Rays take it right up to the Astros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly generated enough runners on base, all but the ninth inning brought an A’s base runner I think. Just the worst time of the year for the offence to forget how to convert runs obviously.
On we move to NLDS and for tomorrow I’ll pick Keuchel to get it done for Atlanta and the dodgers to be too strong for the plucky nats. Washington’s response after looking gone 2 days earlier will be interesting though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm away for the next few days so will miss the first 2 braves games. I'm a bit worried our bullpen when it gets tight and need starters to go at least 6. But more of a concern is the batting, been in a bit of a slump the last 2 weeks and Freeman and acuna both playing injured, with Freeman the bigger worry, been a month since his last HR with this sore elbow. Plus we haven't won a playoff series in forever

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back