St A 44
Sun 44
Werr 44
Yarr 46

D2
GO 47

Everyone else in D2 and D3 on 45
How is that graded?

How would Hoppers be penalised more than Werribee and spotty?

Extremely smart move by Patty, will kick 80+ in that comp.
Division one football has past him
Kicked 130+ in the last 2 years playing div 1. Might not be the player he was few years back but wouldn’t say div 1 has past him, still better than 90% of local forwards going around & would get a game at any local team in Vic

Kicked 130+ in the last 2 years playing div 1. Might not be the player he was few years back but wouldn’t say div 1 has past him, still better than 90% of local forwards going around & would get a game at any local team in Vic
Did you see him play last year? He is cooked mate. Not knocking the bloke as he has been a star but no chance he would get a game in any local team in vic.

Just spoke with champion data kicked 54 g this year 44 against bottom 4 sides stop pi**ing in his pocket how many grand final day
I've no idea whether he's cooked or not but I will say that he's held in the sort of respect that some peasants could only aspire to.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just spoke with champion data kicked 54 g this year 44 against bottom 4 sides stop pi**ing in his pocket how many grand final day

Who cares what you think, the fact remains Patty has been a great player over the years and had an excellent career thus far. In his prime he was the most dominant forward playing metro/country footy. He and Galea the best full forwards for a number of years and at there best I rate Patty the best. I do believe his struggling with his body and injuries which is normal for a player of his age who has played footy almost every year with little breaks.

PS: I think your still upset he choose to go to Altona over DP a few years back, but unfortunately for DP not all players play just for the highest pay.

I've no idea whether he's cooked or not but I will say that he's held in the sort of respect that some peasants could only aspire to.

Well said mate. Also could have taken an option to play at a higher ranked team in EDFL div1 or a side closer to home, but choose Taylor’s Lakes because of his friendship with the coach. So good on him.

Spot on. Easy for anonymous non entities to get on an Internet forum and slag a very good player, who has had a great playing career over many seasons. At a touch over 6 foot and 13 stone in the old scale, giving away height and weight every week, Paddy Rose can be justifiably proud of his many impressive achievements.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Altona cooked! goertz going edfl, post barwon heads,robbins,rose,magnabosco gone. Spent $190k cutting back to $110k

Altona cooked! goertz going edfl, post barwon heads,robbins,rose,magnabosco gone. Spent $190k cutting back to $110k
Well Ghaz was one of their biggest sponsors so that takes away money plus new coach means player turn over which makes their decision look even stupider good news for the whinging 2s players might finally get a game now might get a big shock when they can’t meet the standards

Altona’s clock was ticking from the time Brendan Post stood down from the Presidency. He was a great leader of the people. The current bloke whilst he tries hard isn’t a patch on his predecessor and to add to his woes is too close to the players who by and large are clueless . To let Ghazi go was ridiculous and will hasten a sharp decline in Altona’s fortunes.

Altona’s clock was ticking from the time Brendan Post stood down from the Presidency. He was a great leader of the people. The current bloke whilst he tries hard isn’t a patch on his predecessor and to add to his woes is too close to the players who by and large are clueless . To let Ghazi go was ridiculous and will hasten a sharp decline in Altona’s fortunes.
well with DP cooked and now Altona cooked that only leaves Spotty, werribee and hoppers to be the ones.....hoppers losing players if Kretiuk stays, werribee can’t win if the inter league captain goes to the gdfl so that leaves Spotty ...

well with DP cooked and now Altona cooked that only leaves Spotty, werribee and hoppers to be the ones.....hoppers losing players if Kretiuk stays, werribee can’t win if the inter league captain goes to the gdfl so that leaves Spotty ...
If Ghaz goes to St Albans like I heard someone say on here earlier I think will make them a contender, will piss off all the individuals and would be a real force with a team that has money

I think the last quarter of the granny sums up how clueless the players can be

Bullen reappointed with big news another McKenzie joining his brothers as playing assistant coach

That last quarter was outrageous . Once Deer Park upped the ante physically after half time ( that’s a mild way of putting it , I’d call it thuggery) anyway that’s another argument, Altona needed some sort of reguard response. What did it produce? SFA !!! A couple copped recent whacks and would have been shaken up but the one who really needed to show his mettle was the one who’s had the most to say regarding pointing the finger in the aftermath. In fact he had the chance in the last frantic minutes to stand up but coughed the ball up like a schoolboy. Anyone who was there will know who I’m referring to .
More than one I think bully but from memory I think an S Kennedy had the ball running down the middle and tried to hit up a target 65m out instead of going deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back