Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide's rebuild?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we announced the full coaching panel yet?

That was meant to be what the delay was all about?

Also Fages says it was unanimous...I want to believe him but having trouble to be honest.

Like what he's saying so far. Already hinted he's there to fix the culture

"One thing I learned was culture is really important at GWS"

Wow, that was a vicious backhand.

He can have a contract extension on that comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had cheeky comments to push back against the journos. Handled himself very well and that ability to deflect and make them laugh is a very handy one to have. Can see how he has that reputation for relationship building.

Players there it looked like Stengle sitting on the side and up the back was Talia, Tex, Smithers, and it looked like either Knight or McHenry hiding behind some lights.

Not the most important criteria but I think he has the personality that will win over the local media, obviously been a problem, I don't think Pyke enjoyed that stuff.

Another point he made was about the fans having pride in the way the team plays and leaving a game happy with that pride even if there might not be a win associated with it (alluded to that last part). It was preparing us for not winning every game and having better expectations on where we are at.

Had cheeky comments to push back against the journos. Handled himself very well and that ability to deflect and make them laugh is a very handy one to have. Can see how he has that reputation for relationship building.

Players there it looked like Stengle sitting on the side and up the back was Talia, Tex, Smithers, and it looked like either Knight or McHenry hiding behind some lights.
Yeah I though it may have been Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back