Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It's no biggie.

As long as I keep on top of it and get them when they're skin based.

If it ever gets internal from skin it's savage s**t.

I'm chackd every 6mth now, head to toe.

I'm only 48. I never wore sunscreen much as a kid and was outside all summer. Different time. Rarely got burnt because I was as tanned as leather. Just a lot of exposure.

Sunscreen, hats, sleeves.

Do it kids.

It's no biggie.

As long as I keep on top of it and get them when they're skin based.

If it ever gets internal from skin it's savage s**t.

I'm chackd every 6mth now, head to toe.

I'm only 48. I never wore sunscreen much as a kid and was outside all summer. Different time. Rarely got burnt because I was as tanned as leather. Just a lot of exposure.

Sunscreen, hats, sleeves.

Do it kids.

:(

That's why I hate sunbaking and always wear sunscreen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi I Dont Care , as the game is at your joint what say we jointly run the concession stands?

On the grog front, I propose separate rum and whiskey stands, a general grog stand, and a vodka and red lemonade stand. I understand the Roys have a large number of underage young folk like Mobbs , JackNah_8 and Mooch and the vodka shooters will go off like a bomb.

On Food and Durries' stands your advice would be appreciated.

Red cordial regards
B52

Hi I Dont Care , as the game is at your joint what say we jointly run the concession stands?

On the grog front, I propose separate rum and whiskey stands, a general grog stand, and a vodka and red lemonade stand. I understand the Roys have a large number of underage young folk like Mobbs , JackNah_8 and Mooch and the vodka shooters will go off like a bomb.

Red cordial regards
B52

Yes, I'll take one of each thanks

Red cordial regards
B52
Dingster controls the alcohol around here.

Dingster controls the alcohol around here.

True but he delegated to me. Business is booming, the profits are rolling in and I am on the waitlist for a shiny new liver.

Everybody is welcome. Just byo napkins.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2Fvms-network-images-prod%2F2018%2F11%2F186883%2F181114_BUNNINGS.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back