Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you quote from a legitimate news source? :rolleyes:
What a terrible response.

Why is it ok for Trump to not only incite violence, but then endorse it but offering to pay the legal fees of people who have committed assault?

See, this pointless tit for tat can keep us arguing for ages, all the while Trump continues to make terrible decision after terrible decision. Even his own party have condemned his move in Syria.

Depends how you define it - if we're talking the push-and-shove that occurs at rallies and protests yeah we usually see extreme left elements. If we're talking death toll, extreme right is clearly the bigger threat.

Your inability to acknowledge that, instead deflecting with stuff like Mao's genocide (****ing lol by the way), is a great example of your fingers in the ears approach.

This is just the sort of crap I'm talking about. You downplay far-left extremist violence as merely a "bit of push and shove"?

So bashing people with knuckle busters, hammers, hammers, poles, bricks and metal objects inside stockings, nails at the end of protest planks of wood for stabbing police horses with...all just a bit of argy bargy?

Why is it ok for Trump to not only incite violence, but then endorse it but offering to pay the legal fees of people who have committed assault?

See, this pointless tit for tat can keep us arguing for ages, all the while Trump continues to make terrible decision after terrible decision. Even his own party have condemned his move in Syria.

Oh so when the Trump haters in this thread outright dismissed the video's I posted because they didn't trust the news sources because they don't fit in with their political affiliation, are they also terrible responses?

Oh so when the Trump haters in this thread outright dismissed the video's I posted because they didn't trust the news sources because they don't fit in with their political affiliation, are they also terrible responses?
I don't speak for anyone else, I speak for myself.
Do you think the Guardian fabricated that article? Seriously?

I understand people rarely change their mind even when presented with facts, but there has been violence perpetrated by Trump fans. Trump himself tweeted support for one of those perpetrators.

354 - 60.
Trump just got smashed by his own Party over the Syria/Turkey debacle.
His spat with Pelosi is just a sideshow, he's got real problems within the GOP and with the Republican Primaries coming up.
Donnie's usefulness may just be coming to an end.

Don't think so. The uniparty being in line against something is unlikely to sway many trump supporters. What was their actual vote on btw I'm not up to speed on this one.

In your opinion. I personally don't agree with or like his Syria or Saudi moves, but I can understand the reasoning behind them. Time will tell if those two decisions actually end up hurting him at the polls.

In your opinion. I personally don't agree with or like his Syria or Saudi moves, but I can understand the reasoning behind them. Time will tell if those two decisions actually end up hurting him at the polls.
Personally I think politicians should make decisions based on what's best, not on what it will do to polls, but that concept seems to be dying in the modern era.

I don't speak for anyone else, I speak for myself.
Do you think the Guardian fabricated that article? Seriously?

I understand people rarely change their mind even when presented with facts, but there has been violence perpetrated by Trump fans. Trump himself tweeted support for one of those perpetrators.

Read through the entire thing. Most of that list is a farce. It's like they've just added the word Trump to every second unsubstantiated allegation to link trump somehow. Very few convictions reported there.

I'm not denying that Trump doesn't have some violent nutter fans who resort to antifa level violence, what I do reject is the notion that there is an equal amount of political violence being committed by Trump 'supporters' as there is from Trump 'protestors'. I'm seeing large mobs of agitators at Trump rallies, but I can't say the same about seeing any Trump supporters at, let alone causing trouble at the Dem candidates rallies and that includes 2016 at Hillary and Bernie rallies. People should not be intimidated, threatened, abused or assaulted for attending an election rally of the candidate of their choice.

Last edited:
Personally I think politicians should make decisions based on what's best, not on what it will do to polls, but that concept seems to be dying in the modern era.

What's best for who? Politicians are only responsible to their constituents. Trump has stayed consistent in that he says and does what he believes to be in America's best interests. A lot of people voted for him because of that.

Last edited:
What's best for who? Trump has stayed consistent in that he says and does what he believes to be in America's best interests. A lot of people voted for him because of that.
Name one thing he has done in America’s best interests.
Explode the deficit?
Destroy the TPP?
Trash alliances?
Throw the farmers overboard?
Slander Reserve Bank, intelligence agencies, public officials?

It’s all about Donald. Read his tweets, it’s all about what ‘he’ has done. Can’t even support businesses in DC, only goes to his own restaurants, hotels.

He is always putting America down. ‘It’s cities wracked with crime, it’s borders a pathetic sieve, it’s leadership corrupt, it’s standing in the world a joke’. “The American dream,” he said, “is dead.”

He averages an hour a day working; rest of the time watching TV, tweeting, campaigning, golfing, travelling to aforementioned and generally goofing off.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's best for who? Trump has stayed consistent in that he says and does what he believes to be in America's best interests. A lot of people voted for him because of that.
Your post above was referring to doing what's best for the polls, not what is in the best interest of the constituents.

That vote has yet to be called as dems know they will lose. 2020 will be a bloodbath particularly if they try impeach.

The vote was a symbolic message disagreeing with trumps position on Syria. Took me 2 minutes to find. This actually probably strengthens trump for 2020

I suppose him bullying a ‘grandmother’ is going to get him female votes in the suburbs as well?

The female of the species not great fans of men that bully and lie.

Your post above was referring to doing what's best for the polls, not what is in the best interest of the constituents.

No, two separate statements. The polls part was my own personal commentary as to whether those decisions will or won't end up hurting him at the polls and not that the upcoming election is his primary motivation or reasoning behind those decisions. I believe the reasoning is that he doesn't want to drag America into another conflict, especially one that he thinks is not in America's greater geopolitical interest. But what about the troops he sent to to Saudi Arabia? Show of force, dick waving, call it what you will. No different to what every other POTUS does. I always like it when the US sends their ships and a big * off aircraft carrier to do training drills with our navy whenever Indonesia do naval exercises near our waters.

"I personally don't agree with or like his Syria or Saudi moves, but I can understand the reasoning behind them."

"Time will tell if those two decisions actually end up hurting him at the polls."

Last edited:
This is just the sort of crap I'm talking about. You downplay far-left extremist violence as merely a "bit of push and shove"?

So bashing people with knuckle busters, hammers, hammers, poles, bricks and metal objects inside stockings, nails at the end of protest planks of wood for stabbing police horses with...all just a bit of argy bargy?

You've got a real issue with phrasing, don't you? :p

Hammers? Bricks? Where was that? Re: the videos you posted, I'm absolutely comfortable characterising it as pushing and shoving, and have acknowledged punching also occurred a few posts back.

Not that it particularly matters, go ahead and substitute 'violence' for any characterisation of mine you find inaccurate. Tell me, is that violence more of a concern than murder? Come on, you've continually deflected and avoided this central premise of my counterpoint for awhile now.

You've got a real issue with phrasing, don't you? :p

Hammers? Bricks? Where was that? Re: the videos you posted, I'm absolutely comfortable characterising it as pushing and shoving, and have acknowledged punching also occurred a few posts back.

Not that it particularly matters, go ahead and substitute 'violence' for any characterisation of mine you find inaccurate. Tell me, is that violence more of a concern than murder? Come on, you've continually deflected and avoided this central premise of my counterpoint for awhile now.

All political violence should be huge concern, including murder.

Oh don't worry, I can post a lot more 'armed' Antifa violence (in the antifa thread from now on) as i find them. :)

Last edited:
Read through the entire thing. Most of that list is a farce. It's like they've just added the word Trump to every second unsubstantiated allegation to link trump somehow. Very few convictions reported there.

I'm not denying that Trump doesn't have some violent nutter fans who resort to antifa level violence, what I do reject is the notion that there is an equal amount of political violence being committed by Trump 'supporters' as there is from Trump 'protestors'. I'm seeing large mobs of agitators at Trump rallies, but I can't say the same about seeing any Trump supporters at, let alone causing trouble at the Dem candidates rallies and that includes 2016 at Hillary and Bernie rallies. People should not be intimidated, threatened, abused or assaulted for attending an election rally of the candidate of their choice.

Why on earth would you expect large mobs of agitators at dem candidate rallies? Are any of them as divisive, unpolished and sensationalist as Trump?

This idea that Trump is entitled to some kind of baseline response is one of the most perplexing things I've ever heard.

Why on earth would you expect large mobs of agitators at dem candidate rallies? Are any of them as divisive, unpolished and sensationalist as Trump?

This idea that Trump is entitled to some kind of baseline response is one of the most perplexing things I've ever heard.

The Dem candidates are very divisive, as many of their policies go against the beliefs and values of half the population. Thankfully, Republican's by enlarge refrain from the kind of political agitating that you seem to be condoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back