Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats whats wrong with movies these days, too many bloody trailers. The mystery and awe in going to see a good movie is lost because you have already seen three parts of it in the stupid trailers.
The Palpatine reveal should never have happened. That would have been a massive surprise.

There is so much homage to the originals in the teasers and the trailer.

This film fills me with anticipation and fear. It could theoretically be the best or worst star wars film.

I believe it won't be the worst that mantle is almost out of reach.

Mrs OF has an interesting theroy about Kylo Renn which fits with the old EU but as that was made not canon it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

The emperor will return, reylo will team up to properly beat Palpatine. New understanding ifcthe force will be achieve. By the end of the film there will b no more Jedi sith dark light but Skywalker. You use light or dark power to help the ones u live and kill the ones you have.

The emperor will return, reylo will team up to properly beat Palpatine. New understanding ifcthe force will be achieve. By the end of the film there will b no more Jedi sith dark light but Skywalker. You use light or dark power to help the ones u live and kill the ones you have.

The new film will be a pretty but spectacular clusterf*** that is both connected to the other films while it ignores other aspects that have been built in the preceding two films.

Star Wars fans will love it and hate it.

I just want the Saga over and new content.

So much to explore and Disney are churning out films connected to one family.

Also, dude, I'm bad at proof reading my posts but you are next f***ing level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new film will be a pretty but spectacular clusterf*** that is both connected to the other films while it ignores other aspects that have been built in the preceding two films.

I was texting one handed while masturbating, so the fact that there is a full sentence with punctuation is pretty good wouldn't ya say. But ep 9 has got the Dark Empire written all over it. Remember the Thrawn trilogy, there was a clone of Luke? His name was Luuke. Well the Dark Rey, let's call her Ray will be an evil clone. Palpatine's spirit will possess someone most likely a member of knight of ren. Dark rey will be a mini-boss where palpatine will be the final final boss. Luke will have to step in to destroy palpatine's spirit in a self sacrificial move to full ascend to god like status. I predict that the end of ep 9 will probably have a grand meaning in that Rey and Kylo if both survive will probably abandon their light and dark side force and live in obscurity.....like normal people. Palpatine is gone forever and hence the need for jedi or sith. Those who uses force power to protect their loved ones and kill their enemy will no longer carry a light or dark stigma but will be collectively known as skywalkers in that the skywalkers have lived and died to protect those around them, they have made mistakes but made redemption and sacrifice to correct the wrongs. The name skywalker will now become a symbol to look up to for all and will not just be jedi. Skywalker's legacy will be carried by the trillions of little people as evil cannot be fought and won by a single hero but many many nameless, faceless men and women.

I was texting one handed while masturbating, so the fact that there is a full sentence with punctuation is pretty good wouldn't ya say. But ep 9 has got the Dark Empire written all over it. Remember the Thrawn trilogy, there was a clone of Luke? His name was Luuke. Well the Dark Rey, let's call her Ray will be an evil clone. Palpatine's spirit will possess someone most likely a member of knight of ren. Dark rey will be a mini-boss where palpatine will be the final final boss. Luke will have to step in to destroy palpatine's spirit in a self sacrificial move to full ascend to god like status. I predict that the end of ep 9 will probably have a grand meaning in that Rey and Kylo if both survive will probably abandon their light and dark side force and live in obscurity.....like normal people. Palpatine is gone forever and hence the need for jedi or sith. Those who uses force power to protect their loved ones and kill their enemy will no longer carry a light or dark stigma but will be collectively known as skywalkers in that the skywalkers have lived and died to protect those around them, they have made mistakes but made redemption and sacrifice to correct the wrongs. The name skywalker will now become a symbol to look up to for all and will not just be jedi. Skywalker's legacy will be carried by the trillions of little people as evil cannot be fought and won by a single hero but many many nameless, faceless men and women.

Yes, we've noticed.

I don’t know how Star Wars will recover from the last train wreck installment. God help us all if rose makes an appearance...

No apparently she has been promoted to senior leadership position and is in charge of the technical side of things. I feel sorry for the resistance. But yes she is out if the way, Finn Rey kylo triangle hopefully will return.

The Saga will be over so let's enjoy one last ride. Looking forward to seeing how the two previous films are integrated as well as the previous 6. Should be fun!

The Saga should have been over after the original trilogy.

Lets be realistic, Lucas said he didn't give it a whole lot of thought when he wrote the original movie, there was no grand scheme, there was no reason to make sequels and prequels to finish a story because the story never existed in the first place, he made it up on the fly after the original and it seemed like it was a process similar to taking a s**t if the documentary on the original trilogy was anything to go by.

When I think about Star Wars in terms of world building, it is really quite vapid. The only real appeal to it is there was no detail or focus to it and the more they have tried to add depth to it, the more horrible the movies have become.

The reality is you don't really need all the answers to have a good movie, you don't need to find out everything in painful detail to appreciate it.

I think the problem is Lucas was never a natural sci-fi writer, he wanted to create a heroic movie in a science fiction setting and he achieved that well, he balanced his limitations as a writer and director with having good people around him. Making money made the rest of his movies worse because he got rid of people who criticised and kept him grounded and surrounded himself with yes men, movie after movie got worse and worse when we suddenly realised he was no good at writing sci-fi scripts and he sold out to Disney who have had other crappy directors also write horrible scripts.

It has nothing to do with Star Wars. If you just want to watch a horrible B grade science fiction movie with really good visual effects, then enjoy it for what it is, however, Star Wars has been dead for a long time, this garbage painted up to look like it is just window dressing to get morons to spend their money watching the movie and buying the merchandise. The story died a long time before Luke Skywalker did.

I find it hilarious that the main character is an actress who has passed away, that is how bad this entire IP is that a dead actress can pull it off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back