Beauty & Style The Value Of Satan In Your Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do you even get some of this stuff from?
From my mind. But its obvious is it not that Life/Universe is decidedly a duality working in accord. There is no war/opera between good and evil occuring across the Universe and planetary life. Its humans making a Star Wars like drama out of their paltry understanding. Making it a story, and that mirage of Heaven as Valhalla. We are told/taight to fight evil, the dark, abandon what is intrinsically a valid part of our experience. The writers and sages of old are merely writers of kids stories, and its a disgrace that everyone buys it when its always been apparent that there is no such war going on.

why are people so triggered about God/Jesus but not Satan?
I had a mate who got fully into Satanism.
I hung s**t on him for about a year but finally had a serious discussion as to what possible reason he could have for dressing/acting like such a ******* goose?

His response?

"I like drinking mead and ******* crazy chicks.

Hard to argue with that tbh...

Where do you even get some of this stuff from?
This ones my fault

From my mind. But its obvious is it not that Life/Universe is decidedly a duality working in accord. There is no war/opera between good and evil occuring across the Universe and planetary life. Its humans making a Star Wars like drama out of their paltry understanding. Making it a story, and that mirage of Heaven as Valhalla. We are told/taight to fight evil, the dark, abandon what is intrinsically a valid part of our experience. The writers and sages of old are merely writers of kids stories, and its a disgrace that everyone buys it when its always been apparent that there is no such war going on.

How is it "obvious"?

It's funny you mention Star Wars, because a lot of modern Star Wars writers and fans have fallen into this trap of going "balance in the Force = same amount of Jedi and Sith, light side and dark", but that was never the point. The point was always that the Force could only survive and thrive when the light side was in use. It was only the Jedi who could balance the Force, make it right, by eliminating the Sith, eliminating those who would use it for selfish, evil reasons.

Evil exists so that we may fight and rally against it, because it shows us how great good is and, therefore, how great God is as the embodiment of everything that is good, knowing that there will soon be a world in which no evil exists, which he will bring about. That world will be far greater not simply because evil isn't present, but because we will know and have seen how awful a world with evil in it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not entirely sure that 'Value' is the right ascription when speaking of the Devil GG....Perhaps 'What place does Satan hold in your life' would be more accurate?

Besides, I always much preferred the descriptor Beelzebub myself....Good word that!
If we are going to ascribe evil with a humanized character or some godly being, if we are going to say evil has a literal agent who brings it....

Devil/Satan = Lucifer...the light bringer. Not some twisted personality who enjoys showing up mankind, deceiving them, trying to ruin man, and who also enjoys seeing virgins and babies sacrificed for him (the Pizzagters for eg).

We should be worshipping him, the light bringer, more than hating him etc. It was he who loved man so much that he gave them insight, intelligence, wisdom, by making them eat the apple to FREE them from the bondage of being a dumb animal as God intended, gave them a path to break free from this imorisonment

This is why the Gnostics ascribe the snake in the garden of eden as Jesus. But theyre still falling into the trap of casting an antagonist vs a protaganist in this duality of good and evil. But even if there is a war, humans are following the incorrect side. Its not God/Jesus, but Lucifer who merits worship and following.

weve all heard the arguments against God/Jesus why they are stupid notions....so god loves us he demands loyalty and worship or else he will torture you eternally....god is omnipotent etc and lives us yet the world is riddled with unfairness and suffering...and Jesus only thru me, tough luck getting to heaven if youre a good person etc its not good enough you have to worship me and abstain from living and be an asexual hermit etc.

These are all abominations, twisted logic to try to force humans into being harmless scared sheep, etc.

I had a mate who got fully into Satanism.
I hung s**t on him for about a year but finally had a serious discussion as to what possible reason he could have for dressing/acting like such a ******* goose?

His response?

"I like drinking mead and ******* crazy chicks.

Hard to argue with that tbh...

This ones my fault
Satanism is BS. Just like Christianity is BS.

Its all a show, a song and dance, cliques. Oh Satan is black and ugly and has a monster face and carries a pitchfork and he wants us to slaughter virgins and dance around a fire naked etc.

The exact opposite, christianity, is similarly all a show, a song and dance with rites and practices.

Its all Lord of the Flies.

In reality, evil and good are happy in marriage. Humans just create bs fairytales. Or, if there is some drama, then it is Lucifer who has been terribky misappropriated, painted as a monster, when instead he is the one TRYING to free us from this prison of delusions, from a god who created us for a laugh at our expense.

How is it "obvious"?

It's funny you mention Star Wars, because a lot of modern Star Wars writers and fans have fallen into this trap of going "balance in the Force = same amount of Jedi and Sith, light side and dark", but that was never the point. The point was always that the Force could only survive and thrive when the light side was in use. It was only the Jedi who could balance the Force, make it right, by eliminating the Sith, eliminating those who would use it for selfish, evil reasons.

Evil exists so that we may fight and rally against it, because it shows us how great good is and, therefore, how great God is as the embodiment of everything that is good, knowing that there will soon be a world in which no evil exists, which he will bring about. That world will be far greater not simply because evil isn't present, but because we will know and have seen how awful a world with evil in it is.
this is an utter perversion of truth that you have been brainwashed/indoctrinated with. there is no evidence to suggest that is the goal of sentient life - to eradicate evil, which is impossible, nor can one eradicate good for that matter.

Lou Cypher
tumblr_p4fngh9H6D1rxmai6o2_250.gifv

Song and Dance...
"Satanists"/Satanism somehow means wearing black, piercing your tongue, holding up the horn sign with your hand, having a goatee, dancing around a fire naked, reciting the bible backwards, wearing a cross upside down, etc etc.

Same as Christianity is all about growing a full beard, long hair, being a hippie, not eating meat, singing songs by a campfire, holding hands, wearing white robes, etc etc.

It's literally Star Wars. Where Sith and Jedi are cast with specific iconography, etc.

How feeble you humans are that we are in 2019 now, and STILL the majority of the population literally prays to someone, thinks there is a Heaven waiting for them if they abscond from living life, being asexual, etc etc, as well as all these *******s in government and power around the world who worship an Owl statue and rape children and perform sacrifices on people.....as well as general folk who get into all the fashion and iconography of "Satan-ism" and "Christ-ianity".

Might as well call it "Sidious-ism" and "Skywalker-ianity". What a farce. Grow up for *s sake.

If only I had sway in the world...I would outlaw all religion and re-teach humans the self-evident truths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back