Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

The NORAD war-games on that morning are documented fact.....You can look them up on-line for yourself.

Just saying 'wrong' contrary to the facts, proves & means nothing.

You have no counter-argument here.

So your going to make me go back over 20 years of posts to find the relevant section where it was discussed because you havent followed the whole debate on this board?
Is this your smoking gun?
If not, what is your smoking gun? Pick one and we'll run with that. We wont move on to something else so pick wisely.

Wikipedia isn't always a great source I'm afraid. She appears to address all of what you wrote in the video. Ask yourself this - why did they fight for years to medically lobotomise her and erase her memory? Why did they hold her without trial for years under the Patriot Act? She says it's partly because her evidence removed their claims to plausible deniability. That's her answer. What's yours?
The video you posted is an hour and a half long...where is the good stuff? Can you give us some time stamps?

To address a couple of points you make:
Wikipedia isn't always a great source I'm afraid.
While this may be true in a general sense, its very important to note that wikipedia provides REFERENCES which you can check. The wiki entry I gave you is no exception. So....where did wiki miss the mark in this instance? Were the claims made not referenced? Were the references wrong? What issue do you have with the claims made there?
She appears to address all of what you wrote in the video.
Without watching a 90 minute long video with zero direction from you on which bits are relevant, I'll ask you this: Does she provide evidence for her disputing of the well documented points made against her credibility, or does she just say a variation of "nuh-uh, didnt happen like that!" and just expect you to believe her word and word alone?

I'll emphasise again, the claim that she has been ruled mentally ill and has claimed to have psychic powers are well documented. Are her claims?

why did they fight for years to medically lobotomise her and erase her memory?
I havent seen a claim that "they" want to lobotomise her. Can you cite this? They prescribed her anti-psychotic medication, as referenced in the links I provided.

Erase her memory?? This is also quite the claim. How did they want to attempt that?

That's her answer. What's yours?
My answer is all allegations against her are well documented. Her claims are without evidence and are merely her word.

Again - whats the claims being made here - its s 90 minute long video, and somewhere in there, something got you excited. What was it?

Wikipedia isn't always a great source I'm afraid. She appears to address all of what you wrote in the video. Ask yourself this - why did they fight for years to medically lobotomise her and erase her memory? Why did they hold her without trial for years under the Patriot Act? She says it's partly because her evidence removed their claims to plausible deniability. That's her answer. What's yours?
I'll also politely remind you that you still owe me evidence for steel melting at point of impact, amongst other things (your documentation of my "lies and misrepresentations of fact" I think it was). Something you claim to have, but don't have time to provide me with, yet you seem to have time to watch a 90 minute long conspiracy video...

I'll also politely remind you that you still owe me evidence for steel melting at point of impact, amongst other things (your documentation of my "lies and misrepresentations of fact" I think it was). Something you claim to have, but don't have time to provide me with, yet you seem to have time to watch a 90 minute long conspiracy video...

Assuming again are you? Did I say I watched it all?

A while ago you said "no rush" and I replied with "OK .. next month then". You agreed. Now it's an issue?

I havent seen a claim that "they" want to lobotomise her. Can you cite this? They prescribed her anti-psychotic medication, as referenced in the links I provided.

Erase her memory?? This is also quite the claim. How did they want to attempt that?

I didn't say 'want to' I said 'wanted to'.

Video Talk: Susan Lindauer Reveals Government 9/11 Foreknowledge
August 2011, Portland 9/11 Truth Alliance Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GxJTwbHdH6k
[Minute 1:20] I was the second non-Arab American ever indicted on the Patriot Act. [Minute 3:20] In five years [under indictment], I was allowed one morning of testimony with two witnesses – a former chief of staff for a ... member of Congress and my old friend [Professor Godfrey Parke] who verified the 9/11 warnings that I'm going to talk about. [Minute 7:40] In April of 2001, I was summoned to my CIA handler Dr. Richard Fuisz. He said he had a message for me to deliver to New York. And the message was this: "We are looking for information on a conspiracy to hijack airplanes. We expect the target to be the World Trade Center. We think they're going to fly the airplanes into the World Trade Center. And we want the Iraqis to provide any 'actionable intelligence.' We want you to tell the Iraqis that if they fail to give us this information and if it is later determined that they knew the information and they did not to give it to us, then the United States is prepared to go to war with Iraq." ... [Minute 41:15] I was locked up in prison on a military base for a year. I was held under indictment for five years. The government was so threatened by what I was going to say that ... they wanted to forcibly drug me with Haldol, Ativan, and Prozac, which would have chemically lobotomized me. They could not identify anything wrong with me except that I argued that ... I had worked in antiterrorism for nine years and I warned about 9/11. They actually petitioned the court on the Patriot Act for the right to detain me up to 10 years in prison with no trial and no hearing. They wanted to lock me up and forcibly drug me at the same time. [Minute 47:15] Judge Mukasey also did the ... insurance claims on 9/11 for Larry Silverstein. They both attended the same synagogue.
Note: Larry Silverstein obtained the first private lease ever on the World Trade Center buildings just months before the 9/11 attacks. In a PBS documentary on 9/11 discussing the free fall collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7, Silverstein stated, "I remember getting a call from the fire department commander. ... I said ... maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it. And they made that decision to pull, and then we watched the building collapse." For more on this high strangeness, click here.

And just how were the truckloads of explosives moved in and placed?
Dont say thermite. Not only is it not plausible to also plant the charges without being noticed, there was ZERO evidence of it being used. Thermite would leave plenty of evidence.
What a crazy question.
Do you require the delivery manifests?

Assuming again are you? Did I say I watched it all?

A while ago you said "no rush" and I replied with "OK .. next month then". You agreed. Now it's an issue?
Lets use an analogy to get my point across...

Imagine someone owed you some money, and when you asked for it to be paid back, they responded with "Jeez Crankitup, im a bit broke this month, can you wait until payday next month?'.

Not wanting to be a dick about it you agree.

Then imagine how you might feel if the next day, you catch this guy at the local TAB putting $30 trifecta bets down all afternoon.

See where I'm heading with this?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say 'want to' I said 'wanted to'.

Video Talk: Susan Lindauer Reveals Government 9/11 Foreknowledge
August 2011, Portland 9/11 Truth Alliance Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GxJTwbHdH6k
[Minute 1:20] I was the second non-Arab American ever indicted on the Patriot Act. [Minute 3:20] In five years [under indictment], I was allowed one morning of testimony with two witnesses – a former chief of staff for a ... member of Congress and my old friend [Professor Godfrey Parke] who verified the 9/11 warnings that I'm going to talk about. [Minute 7:40] In April of 2001, I was summoned to my CIA handler Dr. Richard Fuisz. He said he had a message for me to deliver to New York. And the message was this: "We are looking for information on a conspiracy to hijack airplanes. We expect the target to be the World Trade Center. We think they're going to fly the airplanes into the World Trade Center. And we want the Iraqis to provide any 'actionable intelligence.' We want you to tell the Iraqis that if they fail to give us this information and if it is later determined that they knew the information and they did not to give it to us, then the United States is prepared to go to war with Iraq." ... [Minute 41:15] I was locked up in prison on a military base for a year. I was held under indictment for five years. The government was so threatened by what I was going to say that ... they wanted to forcibly drug me with Haldol, Ativan, and Prozac, which would have chemically lobotomized me. They could not identify anything wrong with me except that I argued that ... I had worked in antiterrorism for nine years and I warned about 9/11. They actually petitioned the court on the Patriot Act for the right to detain me up to 10 years in prison with no trial and no hearing. They wanted to lock me up and forcibly drug me at the same time. [Minute 47:15] Judge Mukasey also did the ... insurance claims on 9/11 for Larry Silverstein. They both attended the same synagogue.
Note: Larry Silverstein obtained the first private lease ever on the World Trade Center buildings just months before the 9/11 attacks. In a PBS documentary on 9/11 discussing the free fall collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7, Silverstein stated, "I remember getting a call from the fire department commander. ... I said ... maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it. And they made that decision to pull, and then we watched the building collapse." For more on this high strangeness, click here.
Right, so her words alone then. Cool. Back to where we started then aren't we.

Note: Larry Silverstein obtained the first private lease ever on the World Trade Center buildings just months before the 9/11 attacks. In a PBS documentary on 9/11 discussing the free fall collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7, Silverstein stated, "I remember getting a call from the fire department commander. ... I said ... maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it. And they made that decision to pull, and then we watched the building collapse."
How is this relevant at all to the topic at hand? It is also more than a little dishonest leaving out the important part of the quote that shows that it was not Silverstein at all that made the call, rather the fire department commander.

His FULL quote:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

In the ACTUAL quote, its pretty obvious that it was not Silverstein, but the fire chief, that made the decision.

How very dishonest of the quote you referenced above, don't you think?

What a crazy question.
Do you require the delivery manifests?
Delivery manifests would be EXTREMELY good for your case, but one step at a time and all...What would be a GREAT start is to show how it might even be possible at all. We can get to whether there is any proof at all that it did happen after that.

Delivery manifests would be EXTREMELY good for your case, but one step at a time and all...What would be a GREAT start is to show how it might even be possible at all. We can get to whether there is any proof at all that it did happen after that.
What exactly might be possible? A conspiracy? A cover-up?

Walk us through how it might be possible.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Doc and you really are being ridiculous?
Try explaining how 19 dudes hijacked those planes with card board knives, how they got into the country, learnt to fly a single engine plane which apparently equiped them to drive a 747 smack into the WTC, how the US air defense was entirely pre-occupied and unable to intercept the planes because on that very day, they were on mock manoeuvres resembling the self same live scenario - prompting the Air Defense personnel to question the first reports of the hijackings - "is this real or simulation?" How no CCTV cameras anywhere picked up footage of the "plane" which can cut thru 6 reinforced walls and leave a perfect round hole but itself disappear? How no body could possibly have thought something like this could happen and so no body could prepare for it - yet within hours they knew it was Bin Laden. Within an hour of the WTC collapse we heard of the pancake theory. As the WTC's collapsed ABC was showing Muslims dancing in the streets partying somewhere in the middle east. How one network reported the WTC7 had collapsed whilst it still stood in the live back-drop as if buildings routinely just collapse.
Explain the extra-ordinary coincidence that the same PNAC members who authored the 1999 PNAC report begging for more aggressive US foreign policy but lamenting that for it to be launched would require a "catalysing event, like Pearl Harbour!" Explain this remarkable happenstance that the very people calling for an aggressive foreign policy, find that very freak event occurs on their watch within a mere 8 months of their administration taking office? How lucky was that for their aggressive dreams?

The day following 9/11, no one was permitted to question or speculate what might have happened. Even suggesting it was blow back for US foreign policy was verboten.

You go ahead and believe your fantastical set of coincidences which serve merely to excuse any accountability from the worlds leading super power and project it onto these anonymous inhuman religious extremists and then just to make sure your mind is entirely pulverised you are not even permitted to speculate that maybe US foreign policy has radicalised them. No! all you are permitted to think is that these people are evil. And so it is ok to destroy their countries, kill a million or so, create 10, 20 million refugees. All that is ok because of course Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld and the US military and Intelligence community they would never lie, they could never behave like evil fanatical muslims. No those PNAC members are honest gentle people.

Quality.
chum. dupe.
you debate like a child.
wax your ears and and wipe your eyes.
be an adult.
And not sound like a pissed off teenager

You're clearly not here for anything tangible other than ad hom…..That much was evidenced right from the off.

As your post here demonstrates with aplomb.

Try explaining how 19 dudes hijacked those planes with card board knives, how they got into the country, learnt to fly a single engine plane which apparently equiped them to drive a 747 smack into the WTC, how the US air defense was entirely pre-occupied and unable to intercept the planes because on that very day, they were on mock manoeuvres resembling the self same live scenario - prompting the Air Defense personnel to question the first reports of the hijackings - "is this real or simulation?" How no CCTV cameras anywhere picked up footage of the "plane" which can cut thru 6 reinforced walls and leave a perfect round hole but itself disappear? How no body could possibly have thought something like this could happen and so no body could prepare for it - yet within hours they knew it was Bin Laden. Within an hour of the WTC collapse we heard of the pancake theory. As the WTC's collapsed ABC was showing Muslims dancing in the streets partying somewhere in the middle east. How one network reported the WTC7 had collapsed whilst it still stood in the live back-drop as if buildings routinely just collapse.
Explain the extra-ordinary coincidence that the same PNAC members who authored the 1999 PNAC report begging for more aggressive US foreign policy but lamenting that for it to be launched would require a "catalysing event, like Pearl Harbour!" Explain this remarkable happenstance that the very people calling for an aggressive foreign policy, find that very freak event occurs on their watch within a mere 8 months of their administration taking office? How lucky was that for their aggressive dreams?

The day following 9/11, no one was permitted to question or speculate what might have happened. Even suggesting it was blow back for US foreign policy was verboten.

You go ahead and believe your fantastical set of coincidences which serve merely to excuse any accountability from the worlds leading super power and project it onto these anonymous inhuman religious extremists and then just to make sure your mind is entirely pulverised you are not even permitted to speculate that maybe US foreign policy has radicalised them. No! all you are permitted to think is that these people are evil. And so it is ok to destroy their countries, kill a million or so, create 10, 20 million refugees. All that is ok because of course Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld and the US military and Intelligence community they would never lie, they could never behave like evil fanatical muslims. No those PNAC members are honest gentle people.

Not to mention the very small detail that the country from which most of those hijackers hail, remains a U.S & Western ally.....and hasn't had a single allied bomb dropped on it.....Not an altogether crazy contradiction which no-one in the media will touch.....and this country is armed by the West in order to destroy Arab Democracies via a proxy process of divide & conquer.

And we're all supposed to believe that all these countries they're bombing are just like Saudi Arabia.....Here's a hint.....They aint….and none of them had anything to do with 9/11 either.....The WMD lie was merely another in a long line of them, in order for the Zionists to get their way.

Right, so her words alone then. Cool. Back to where we started then aren't we.

How is this relevant at all to the topic at hand? It is also more than a little dishonest leaving out the important part of the quote that shows that it was not Silverstein at all that made the call, rather the fire department commander.

His FULL quote:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

In the ACTUAL quote, its pretty obvious that it was not Silverstein, but the fire chief, that made the decision.

How very dishonest of the quote you referenced above, don't you think?
Yes they made that decision -to pulled it - and of course when you pull it - you are sure to watch the building collapse. Because that doesn't require any further explanation. If you pull it - buildings come down. Don't they?

Do you see what you did there?

We asked you for YOUR version of events. A chance for you to say “THIS is what happened that day, and THIS is HOW it happened”.

Instead, you went on a crappy and error strewn rant about how the official story is wrong.

Do you know why you did that?

Because....

you don’t have an explanation for 9/11. No conspiracy theorist can come up with ANY explanation that comes CLOSE to explaining the events of the day.

All you can do is pick holes in the official story. You can’t offer up a scenario (that stands up to any scrutiny) that better explains 9/11.

In fact, most of the conspiracy theories directly contradict each other (if one theory you agree with is right, then a different one you also agree with CANNOT be right).

So again...without attacking the official story...can you put together a coherent explanation for what happened on 9/11? One that can stand up to any sort of scrutiny?

Yes they made that decision -to pulled it - and of course when you pull it - you are sure to watch the building collapse. Because that doesn't require any further explanation. If you pull it - buildings come down. Don't they?

Who made the decision??

You’re saying the FIRE COMMANDER is in on it now, and makes decisions on demolishing buildings?

Can you also cite anywhere where “pull it” is used as a term for demolishing a building?

Can you also explain how they rigged it up in a matter of an hour or so in what is effectively a war zone?

Or, if you subscribe to the theory that it was rigged up beforehand, can you explain how NO ONE WORKING IN THE BUILDING NOTICED?

Furthermore, if this is the angle you’re heading down, why on earth would they even have this conversation, if the plan was to demolish all along?

Do you see how many holes your theory has? Surely the official explanation- that they were taking about evacuating firemen from trying to save the building, given it was the fire commander making the call, makes so much more sense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back